Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 (55452 Views)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by symbianDON(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
alezzy13:

must you quote the whole post?
don't mind all these people quoting the whole post with all the images just to make one sentence of response....una wicked....una de craze grin for this recession
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by fashrola(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
At last na $200 e go be for craiglist grin
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by UncutSk(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sheeps

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by clemmonce(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Techrobin:
When you have the money,spending it is not an issue.For some Apple Fans,Going for the lastest model is a do or die thing
must you quote the whole news ? Now you just made no sense.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by 2kurupt(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:
Why queue when they could have just ordered it.

For bragging rights & show off, while those that ordered are still waiting. Some do that to later resell at a higher price b4 it floods the market.

Kinda silly if you ask me undecided
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
can some1 educate me on features of dis iPhone 7 cus I dnt get it
but if d features make sense maybe i fit buy am in next 5yrs time
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by vikeyz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Eiya, see jonzing cry
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by Lionofdjungle: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
That's one of the reasons naira won't appreciate on time. We are consumers in this country. imagine! What is there in that iPhone that makes it so spectacular like that? It's just a mere upgrade of the existing ones. Those who made it will not use the phone; they just want to strip them of their hard earned money. The irony there is that most of them have some other more financial commitments and they owe some people a huge some of money but they just want to showoff. Nigerians and extravagant life are like... Someone should lend me that picture.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by 1stNumeroUno: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
All this stuff na arranged sells/purchase, just to poke the 'market'.

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by Jamiati(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
If you want make money online, I mean REAL money. Comment ur email, let's hook up
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by simplywhy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
spactacus:
this people need buhari in their life
lol

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by NEROSKY(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
timidapsin:
These people need I-brain also, i doubt this happening in nigeria
grin grin where u see d money
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by OutOnBail(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
So u had to quote the whole post undecided

LOVEGINO:
if no be iphone8, no fone I go buy.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by wizflower(f): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
spactacus:
this people need buhari in their life
Not just buhari but him and his change
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by cindyrocks(f): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Recession reach their side?
calddon:
Obsession over anothers invention in this time of recession.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by BodyKiss(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
LOVEGINO:
if no be iphone8, no fone I go buy.

You quoted the whole op to say this nonsense?
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by cococandy(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
2kurupt:

For bragging rights & show off, while those that ordered are still waiting. Some do that to later resell at a higher price b4 it floods the market.

Kinda silly if you ask me undecided
I ordered and got mine yesterday. No need to wait and no stress.

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol at all comments. I think it is safe to say 99% of the people here are either getting this phone financed and/or trading in old phones to reduce the average monthly payments they'll make to carriers. So, they may end up paying $60-$80 a month for phone + unlimited calls + data + unlimited texts for about 2 yrs, until they fully own the phone.

Unlike in Nigeria where you will need to have a little less than $1000 in your bank account to own iphone 7 outrightly.

I know the recession is hitting Nigeria hard and people aren't smiling but a Nigerian with $0 in his bank account is technically richer than an average American having to deal with debt and loan liability.

3 Likes

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by GdexFolami(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
charix:
If the iPhone 7.2 comes out in two weeks time these same people would happily buy it and take pictures. Wetin concern me? Still enjoying my iPhone 4S.
apple no b tecno nah wey ft release two new brands in just one month.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by oluwasegun007(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Recession no dey dos countries sha.....

I hope say no be bomb dem buy, Ask samsung users
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by Cletus77(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
i know naija must buy now nan nan.....afrer dem go shout recession... Buhari........ When boys complain recession,girls go follow shout , wen their personal economy dey flow.............. Leave ur bfs and face real recession
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by mike1994reds: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
They know nothing about recession,na so dem dey ball, Na Naija economy enter one chance. Most of these people you are seeing use an iPhone, they only have to add a few bucks and trade in their iPhone for the new one.

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by nextstep(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
People who have nothing better to do that sit outside a store to buy a phone that won't change anything in their life. And they'll be in line to buy the next one once this version 7 becomes obsolete. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by DateMynd44(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
henryobinna:
barely 100mb I think
it says file has been deleted. I've downloaded pes 2016 but it needs data. Do you know we're I can download the data?
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by kdfinest(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
timidapsin:
After queuing for so long to get the Iphone 7.
There was huge excitement, across the world as Apple fans finally got their hands on the iPhone 7

While many users can be seen celebrating some have been rather disappointed after stores run out of stock
Well should we call this the IQueue?

Source: http://afriwap.com/ios/apple-fans-react-after-finally-getting-their-hands-on-iphone7/
All i see is bunch iCrazy people wasting there iPrecious time having some iQueue like the iPhone is for free and iGurantee heaven.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by HMZi: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ritualists don get leaverage...my dear sisters please use ur head o... No judging sha.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by HMZi: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
strangest:
Its okay. Who iPhone epppp?
e epppp those wey buy sha.

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by Jay542(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Apple is a bitvh.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by Jay542(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
strangest:
Its okay. Who iPhone epppp?
E epp people way fit afford am

3 Likes

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by bimbor(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
nathdim:
rocking my s7 edge over the upcoming iPhone 8

They say S7 edge cannot stand beside iphone 7 grin
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by bimbor(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ijaya123:
Only Apple can generate this kind of excitement, loyalty and activities around their flagship product. Samsung tried it and got their fingers (and phones grin) burnt.

Oga the overhyped iPhone 7 cannot stand beside S7 edge!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018) / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.