Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 (55832 Views)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
cococandy:

For me an ajekpako is one who is loud and uncouth. Not necessarily a function of how much wealth your parents had to give the best things in life.

I follow djcuppy on instagram and of course she's a textbook defitnion of ajebo right? But she was showing off her very expensive wrist watch the other day, does that turn her into kpako?

People will do what they want with their stuff. None of my business. In fact if it's fine, I'll comment in admiration. cheesy

Interesting. I like your attitude. I like it very much even though such people are one of the reasons why I avoid instagram and facebook.
I am always like: So what? Why are you so ridiculous? What's so special about it? And who cares? And why is everyone doing it?

And then I feel arrogant. undecided

So I choose to ignore it.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mindfulness:

Interesting. I like your attitude. I like it very much even though such people are one of the reasons why I avoid instagram and facebook.
I am always like: So what? Why are you so ridiculous? What's so special about it? And who cares? And why is everyone doing it?

And then I feel arrogant. undecided
So I choose to ignore it.

grin
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by FILEBE(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2016
charix:

People say jail breaking is not needed anymore to fully enjoy iPhones. Mine is a hand-me-down so the battery life is not so strong, it's more of a secondary phone in my life.
I do every thing normal people use smartphones for with it: gps, emails, Facebook, watching videos, reading books, listening to songs and browsing the Internet. Haven't really cared for apps because I tire of them easily. Hopefully another poster would mention how best to maximize your iPhone's capabilities.

Yeah. The O.S is very fluid and there is this unique feel about it. I am an app lover. I love productive apps and also those for entertainment. Not that I want to depend on a phone to live, I am just wanting to find a way to integrate every use of thr phone intp my everyday life.

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by meobizy(f): 4:23am On Jul 05, 2018
I find it funny how two years later we've moved to the iPhone X. Consumerism: the iPhone 7 feels like many worlds away.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by donshady(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2018
meobizy:
I find it funny how two years later we've moved to the iPhone X. Consumerism: the iPhone 7 feels like many worlds away.

The Bible says and I quote 'Ecclesiastes 2 vs 17'

So I hated life, because what is done under the sun was grievous to me, for all is vanity and a striving after wind.
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by zoya001: 2:11am On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 by rajkushwah: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognise what you are talking approximately!
Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my web site =).
We may have a link alternate arrangement between us
https://www.shayari.tech/sad-shayari/
https://www.romanticcampus.com/how-to-be-romantic-to-your-wife
https://www.paheliyans.com/fake-family-quotes/
https://www.accentoflove.com/relationship-shiv-parvati-love-quotes-in-hindi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her / How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.