Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Consequences Of Sleeping In Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Consequences Of Sleeping In Church (503 Views)

See What Church Did To Pastor Caught Sleeping In Female Secretary’s Bed / Check Out These 10 Benefits Of Sleeping Nak£d You Probably Didn’t Know, No 9 Is / R.I.P To Her…see Dangers Of Sleeping With Your Ear Piece On (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Sleeping In Church by bestSOUL32(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2016
While in church, a Lady doze of during the preaching, suddenly the lady snapped out of her slumber and what she heard from the pastor was stand on your feet, so she jumped to her feet. she noticed that she was the only one standing and she also noticed the shock on the face on the entire congregation looking at her including her husband and daughter the stakes made her confused until the pastor stated one person is already up, sister God bless you.let me repeat myself for the benefit of those who did not hear me well, this is your last chance, IF YOU ARE A WITCH,STAND UP ON YOUR FEET FOR DELIVERANCE
Re: Consequences Of Sleeping In Church by julius388: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Consequences Of Sleeping In Church by bernard392: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?

(1) (Reply)

Success Story Of Amanpour / How Civil Defence Officials Brutalised Trader, Shaved His Hair, Beard. / Lost My Job Today, The First Time In My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.