Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Lost My Job Today, The First Time In My Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lost My Job Today, The First Time In My Life. (496 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response / Insure Your Job Today Tomorrow Might Be Late. SPIS Visit Http://spis.sainsurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Job Today, The First Time In My Life. by Terryindeed: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Got to the office around 8.15 , ( my usual time) sat on my desk after greeting everyone, and settled to pray, plugged in my laptop and behold the most important person ( Managing Director )showed up. straight to the point jor. The MD invited me to his office and we talked, by the looks in his face, I know he was hurting, then he said " my brother the economy is killing everybody, we couldn't even pay you " referring to me" your salary for October ". The company has decided to relieve 13 of you from your duties. My brother you know if I was in the position of undoing this, I would. To be honest it was hard to take at first, I was shocked for some minutes. He hugged me and I said , thank you sir, so I went into my office, packed my belongings and waited for about 2hrs before leaving the premises, handed over the company properties, headed straight to my car and drove home. November 1st......... I no go forget you.
Re: Lost My Job Today, The First Time In My Life. by SirAweezy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
Awww soooo sorryyyyy. PM me!

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, The First Time In My Life. by Luizkid(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
but that's too crude, am sure they've made the decision like a month ago so at least a week notice is not a bad idea... Anyway, Just get urself 2geda n move on, i lost mine from the beginning of the recession, it's never been easy
Re: Lost My Job Today, The First Time In My Life. by Terryindeed: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
SirAweezy:
Awww soooo sorryyyyy. PM me!
. Thank you baba.
Re: Lost My Job Today, The First Time In My Life. by Terryindeed: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Luizkid:
but that's too crude, am sure they've made the decision like a month ago so at least a week notice is not a bad idea... Anyway, Just get urself 2geda n move on, i lost mine from the beginning of the recession, it's never been easy
yeah. To straight, Right? Mhen to be honest , it hurts , NO notice, NO salary, no Nothing. Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Nigerian Crossdresser, Bayo Twerking / White House Watch: Trump Takes The Lead / Government Banned India's NDTV Off Air For An Attack Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.