Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,417 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans (1702 Views)

Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners / Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by Manta(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2006
Senegalese singer, song writer and music producer, Akon last Friday lost his belt when he was mobbed by Lagos fans. P.M. News learned that the incident occurred at about 12.50 a.m. when he was performing at the polo Club, Lagos during the Star Mega Jam . Investigations revealed that Akon discovered that his belt had disappeared after he took a dive into the crowd while performing.

When he went back on the stage he said: “My belt is missing men” and he collected another one from one of his pairs of jeans trousers and went back into the crowd. Despite losing his belt, he put up a spectacular performance till about 1.50 a.m. Akon lost his ring during his last show at Oceanview Restaurant in Lagos, last year. LL Cool J, Daddy Showkey, P-Square and Abass Akande Obesere also entertained fans.
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by gbadex1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2006
Lol, Lagos boys dey vex. cheesy
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by samsick: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2006
Sure Manta i was live @ the show Akon's White coloured Puma belt was mobbed from him @ Polo club.The security men started disturbing the crowd Akon came back 2 the stage and eased the situation with one more track.
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by samsick: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2006
LL CooL J had a nice performance also and he gave some girls Rose flowers after which he threw about 15 pieces of 1 dollar notes in the Vip stand.He also made away wit some face towels.
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by samsick: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2006
Fadabasi was the first performer of the night then Davina who sounded more like Muma Gee then an upcoming singer Feel,then lyricist Modenine came on stage where he introduced KRAFT also a rapper then came the Rapertainer weird mc who was backed by her younger bro and Lagbaja's back up singer Ego.
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by hayprof(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2006
LMAO!!!
Akon no shine him Eye Wella B4 jumping into the crowd, lol
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by chyziani: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2006
Its not new, I wonder when Nigeria will stop all these shit, c'mon it so embarrassing. They did same to Usher and other superstars that have performed in Nigeria, this really a big shame. I don't blame my Lagos fellas for doing cos' they're trying to get their cut money paid to those stars for the show. Lagos we Hail Thee  shocked
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2006
lol,abeg kno blame them dem never see akon b4 for them lives grin
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by choongtin(f): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2006
this is a shame, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by hayprof(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2006
Heard the Belt was Returned
How True is this? -Manta Or Anyone, tongue
Re: Akon Loses Belt To Lagos Fans by idea(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2006
@@ hayprof, it acutally happened.i was @ the show.it was fun.the belt was recovered from the guy that got it.he was really beaten by the security guys that caught him.all these didnt stop Akion from going back to the crowd for the second time.he enjoyed it and was not really happy with the distance of the crowd from the stage. he said the separation remnded him of his convict days.
he really thrilled me.he's da BOMB

(1) (Reply)

Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please / Africa Pandora / Maleek Berry – Loyal (chris Brown Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.