Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Cds - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cds (9343 Views)

I Got A Job Via Nairaland.. Thanks Seun Osewa / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process / Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cds by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Lotil:
I wish I had the right words for you. Alas, I don't as I have bouts of depression myself. Me, I'm 32, jobless and hopeless, beautiful for nothing. I'm described as intelligent, l know I am..I know we all know our good qualities but that is nonsense when you graduate with a 2.2. There's no day l don't regret my result. The missed opportunities, shame and so on.. 99.9% of Graduate Trainee jobs are reserved for the 2.1s and 1st Class. Yearly, I watch as banks and other multinationals conduct their search for the "Best" of us. Well..if waec result counts for anything, l had distinctions in Economics, Commerce, Biology and Literature in English and 4 Cs. Yet, l went to college to waste my life!

It wasn’t even that l was partying and bed hopping with aristos. Maybe if l did that-just maybe.

You see, I lived a simple life in school. When I think about it, l wonder what the eff I was doing with my time that l failed to save the day. Financial security and independence are the most important to me, yet l did nothing to prepare for that aspect of my future.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to live in the past or wallow in self-pity. Just that my sibling who completed Nysc June this year is a constant reminder that I've not moved forward. She's a 2.1 graduate and still has many years ahead of her. I'm 7 years older than she. Her elder sister, my junior, has been married two years now. So I'm like, "what a wasted life".

Sometimes I look at my family and feel sorry for them. I do because it’s just a matter of time before I take my life. The only reason I haven't done it is because of my mum. Every time I see myself at the other side, a mental image of her forms before me. Then I know I can't do it. It'd ruin her. It'd finish her. I can't do that to her.
It's just for my mum. Everything is for my mum. And even though it's for her that I wouldn't take my life, it's still because of her l will eventually do it.

Because I'm her first child and I ought to have been more responsible. To be working and married. I'm 32. See, I'm not even dating. I'm guilty of a lot of things...not making money, can't take care of my family. I'm guilty of eating my mum's food and 'eating from the same plate' with my sisters. At my age? I'm 13 years older than my kid sister who is in 400 level now.
if I’m gone I wouldn’t be around to remind my mum that I failed her or that I’m a disappointment.
I'm not completely hopeless though. I still make effort. I applied to Firs and NRC and I'm not stopping there yet. I read. I wrote a test last week. But none of these can stop the throbbing pain and the only thing that can free me is death.

This isn't a cry for help. I have learnt that nobody helps you but you. And God forbids that I blame the economy. I wouldn't allow myself such weakness. I know I could have done better in school and that Pry and Secondary Education are to equip you with writing and reading skills, only that. B.Sc is the real foundation. Afterall it’s where you get the results employers want. I also know Masters/Professional Certifications are a good support. But you don't get those papers F.O.C.

I'm sorry I'm not one to light a candle for you @poster but you should know l feel somewhat better sharing my own on here.

My God!!!! What a touching story..I'm totally short of words.... Sister,pls I beg of u don't give up pls pls!
Re: Cds by bomolu: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2016
A pure water factory in Surulere needs the services of experienced drivers to supply and sell their products to customers. Salary very attractive.
Interested persons should reside at Surulere or its environs.
Should posses an original Drivers license.
Experienced drivers from other water factories have added advantage. Please Call 08180699323 for more details or visit 16 Badaru Street, off Adegoke, Surulere. Lagos.
Re: Cds by nnamdiosu(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
Dear Oluwaseun Osewa,
I don come to yarn u my depress story o. Cos as i dey is like
say i no dey exist ni.
I graduated at 27years (2010) from Kwara State Polytechnics with an
HND in Business Administration, Lower Credit. I observed my youth
service corp at Ministry Of Defence Abuja(2011).
Social anxiety hit hard
in the middle of college and I became a hermit, doing well
academically but suffering in terms of networking.
I've been struggling and struggling to find meaningful work ever since
graduating and I'm quickly slipping more into my self-destruction and
depression-related behavior. I'll spend half a week in bed and be
happy for it. I'll drink myself into comfort constantly. I have 4
years of off/on hard substance abuse, depression, self-harm and
suicide ideation. As far back as elementary school I used to write
suicide notes for "recreation", I glorified misery, etc.
While all that stuff mellowed out in school (except for anxiety, which
too mellowed out around my last year), after failed attempts at work
I'm feeling more and more like a total failure when I see how many of
my peers are financially independent and doing well for themselves. I
suggest continuing into further study which am now in PGD session at Lautech with installment option. The school was shutdown due to economic recession and management unable to pay their staffs salaries.
This is what i expect with high unemployment stuff, just to stay out of
the bad market and add to my qualifications, hoping to find work later
when conditions have improved. I have #5,000 in my saving account and
am out of my apartment in 3 weeks.
In the past I never hated life enough to end it, and I couldn't
because I knew my mildly disabled sibling would need me when our
parents pass. Also in my culture I think the grief would bring
irreparable harm to my parents. But recently... those facts are
seeming like smaller and smaller deterrents. I don't know. I sat in
training for a shitty call center job today and zoned out thinking
about where I'd do it, river or rope, what and to whom I'd leave as
notes, etc.
None of my friends know. I'm handsome, fun to be around, completely
sane-looking and sane-behaving (besides my scarred parts). I'm dating
a beautiful intelligent woman and have no problem meeting more, etc,
but no one knows how broke I am or how close I am to breaking. If I
did it I can't think of anyone who'd not be surprised.
I used to have such grand dreams for what I'd want my life to be like;
I used to be a skilled Embroidery Designer, my old Designer friends
are now abroad in famous stylist shop, etc... meanwhile, I wake today
and received calls of two of a beer parlour that pays token and is
itself a potent source of shame for me. How did I Bleep up this bad.
Baba Seun, i will like you to whistle this my story to does it consign to
come for my rescue.
Yusuf Adebayo writes.

Your first mistake....you looked up to seun to save you instead of God that created both you and seun.

Second mistake..you forgot the fact that everyone , even seun has his own problems. So why do u won't to saddle another human being with yours?
Look bro.....just look up to God. I know it aimt easy but trust me sooooooo many people are worst than you but them still keeping hope alive. Just be prayerful. Hopeful. God will see you thru ijn. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Cds by TrapHedges(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2016
egopersonified:
The oracle has spoken.

Lol seriously yo funny.. Do you smoke? No offense meant
Re: Cds by TrapHedges(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2016
herzern:
Op.......

Is this a threat??.....

There are thousands millions of people qoinq throuqh somethinq far worse to yours and they never saw suicide as an option....

OP....conceeninq yhur friends that are independent already.......just think about it......100 years to this time....where will they be.....where will yhu be??......

Bro! Dork, you just made total sense fam cool
Re: Cds by octopusfreaky(f): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2016
Never give up, keep moving onnnn with life. My Uncle wanted to commit suicide about 20 years ago cox tins were nt working well for him but now he is a multimillionaire and living large. Accept Christ and ask him for mercy and favour. He will see us through.. Suicide aint an option.

2 Likes

Re: Cds by TrapHedges(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2016
FOR ALL OF YOU THAT SHARED STORY REMEMBER
[b]Your life is filled with many choices that determine your future. Sometimes you
may wonder why things must be so hard and why some must struggle while
others live in greatness. Is this truly fair?
Remember that wealth is a lie. Money is merely words.
The rich are no different from the poor and the haves are no different from the
have-nots: all are bodies dressed in clothes paying for things with paper and
stone.
Who decrees that gold is of more value than sand? Who claims that a paper
with a number printed on it is more valuable than a fruit that grows on a tree?
When one is hungry, they cannot eat paper or gold.
Words are the true power of the elite. Words say that printed paper and
polished rocks can be traded for food and water and shelter. Words say that
numbers on a bank's computer screen determine one human's value to be
higher than another's.
Words are the wealth of the wealthy. Knowledge is the power of the powerful.
If your life is faced with struggles, remember the power of the mind. Remember
that your brain bears no physical difference from that of a millionaire, a
billionaire, a queen or a president. Remember that those of power were born
with minds as empty of knowledge as every other child — their choices of what
to fill their minds with led them to a life of Abundance.[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cds by lakesidepapa(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2016
bomolu:
A pure water factory in Surulere needs the services of experienced drivers to supply and sell their products to customers. Salary very attractive.
Interested persons should reside at Surulere or its environs.
Should posses an original Drivers license.
Experienced drivers from other water factories have added advantage. Please Call 08180699323 for more details or visit 16 Badaru Street, off Adegoke, Surulere. Lagos.

Working experience? Nobi somewhere someone go start? I can drive but i don't have the experience as a pure water supplying driver
Re: Cds by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2016
austinosita:
Seek first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you!
Purge yourself from the love of the things of this world and set your heart in making heaven.
When things starts getting better, it'll mean nothing to you because your heart is no more in this world.......its yearning and waiting for the last day, to join the heavenly saints in singing alleluia to our God!

Smile smiley Jesus loves you
does this make sense to you

2 Likes

Re: Cds by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2016
nokiaba3:
does this make sense to you

You can simply pass and ignore if it does not make sense to you.

Smile smiley Jesus loves you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cds by herzern(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Bro! Dork, you just made total sense fam cool

Wehrey Stifler... grin grin....

Yhur acc dey ban??.....
Re: Cds by Bujumbura(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2016
Lotil:
I wish I had the right words for you. Alas, I don't as I have bouts of depression myself. Me, I'm 32, jobless and hopeless, beautiful for nothing. I'm described as intelligent, l know I am..I know we all know our good qualities but that is nonsense when you graduate with a 2.2. There's no day l don't regret my result. The missed opportunities, shame and so on.. 99.9% of Graduate Trainee jobs are reserved for the 2.1s and 1st Class. Yearly, I watch as banks and other multinationals conduct their search for the "Best" of us. Well..if waec result counts for anything, l had distinctions in Economics, Commerce, Biology and Literature in English and 4 Cs. Yet, l went to college to waste my life!

It wasn’t even that l was partying and bed hopping with aristos. Maybe if l did that-just maybe.

You see, I lived a simple life in school. When I think about it, l wonder what the eff I was doing with my time that l failed to save the day. Financial security and independence are the most important to me, yet l did nothing to prepare for that aspect of my future.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to live in the past or wallow in self-pity. Just that my sibling who completed Nysc June this year is a constant reminder that I've not moved forward. She's a 2.1 graduate and still has many years ahead of her. I'm 7 years older than she. Her elder sister, my junior, has been married two years now. So I'm like, "what a wasted life".

Sometimes I look at my family and feel sorry for them. I do because it’s just a matter of time before I take my life. The only reason I haven't done it is because of my mum. Every time I see myself at the other side, a mental image of her forms before me. Then I know I can't do it. It'd ruin her. It'd finish her. I can't do that to her.
It's just for my mum. Everything is for my mum. And even though it's for her that I wouldn't take my life, it's still because of her l will eventually do it.

Because I'm her first child and I ought to have been more responsible. To be working and married. I'm 32. See, I'm not even dating. I'm guilty of a lot of things...not making money, can't take care of my family. I'm guilty of eating my mum's food and 'eating from the same plate' with my sisters. At my age? I'm 13 years older than my kid sister who is in 400 level now.
if I’m gone I wouldn’t be around to remind my mum that I failed her or that I’m a disappointment.
I'm not completely hopeless though. I still make effort. I applied to Firs and NRC and I'm not stopping there yet. I read. I wrote a test last week. But none of these can stop the throbbing pain and the only thing that can free me is death.

This isn't a cry for help. I have learnt that nobody helps you but you. And God forbids that I blame the economy. I wouldn't allow myself such weakness. I know I could have done better in school and that Pry and Secondary Education are to equip you with writing and reading skills, only that. B.Sc is the real foundation. Afterall it’s where you get the results employers want. I also know Masters/Professional Certifications are a good support. But you don't get those papers F.O.C.

I'm sorry I'm not one to light a candle for you @poster but you should know l feel somewhat better sharing my own on here.

Don't give up. There is light up there.
Re: Cds by MicroBox: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2016
OP commit suicide if you want to but only cowards kills themselves..
It's not enough reason to kill yourself because life is very sweet when God finally pick your call.
Just sit and think about anything positive you can do today and InshaAllah God will accent it.
Stay positive my guy..
Re: Cds by egopersonified(f): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2016
We really need to learn to see counsellors, psychologists, psychiatrists, etc in this country. Talking things over with people has a way of relieving burdens and probably providing solutions. @Lotil, please I sent you a pm
Re: Cds by Ranchhoddas: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Samtobh:

Send me a PM. I'm willing to assist.
I don't want to kill myself but I really need that assistance. I love my life too much. Just in case there's enough for two. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cds by samuelUMOH(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2016
The solutions to all these is that learn a trade or skill before you get admission to University or after.Having Ist class is not guarantee that you will get job but your ability to solve problems ..The problem with many youths is that we are always looking for job instead of problem to solve .If you solve a problem you get paid .That is what make Seun Osewa and other rich today .
Re: Cds by samuelUMOH(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Rate of unemployment will continue to be high in Nigeria until we embrace vocational skills as part of curriculum .If you are a lady learn something from the informal settings .A guy also learn something . I know someone with just waec and has about 20pple working for him and happily married with kids( under 30years ) .Because he is a professional printer .Lamenting over a problem doesn't solve problems .But we need to ask ourselves what problem can I solve ? Certificate without ability to solve practical problems lead nowhere .Most depression in Nigeria is rooted in poverty and unemployment .
Re: Cds by TrapHedges(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2016
herzern:

Wehrey Stifler... grin grin....

Yhur acc dey ban??.....

Lol no sir.. I just say make I migrate small.. Them fit ban me? cool
Re: Cds by samuelUMOH(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2016
egopersonified:
We really need to learn to see counsellors, psychologists, psychiatrists, etc in this country. Talking things over with people has a way of relieving burdens and probably providing solutions. @Lotil, please I sent you a pm
It is good but talking only won't solve a problem .Practical steps must taken to eradicate our personal poverty .After seeing a counselor will that bring food ?
Re: Cds by ayobase(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Samtobh:
it is well with you OP.

I'm a First class Graduate since 2012, sleeping on a bed made from cartoon box in one of the office I got to work with June this year.Denied more than 5 scholarships alone this year and still hoping for better days. Suicide ain't an option bro, I graduated tops of my class and still yet, it ain't what I thought I'll be.keep up the hope, send me a PM! I'm gonna call you.

#Peace

You story is gonna change VERY soon.

Show me a man diligent in his work....

2 Likes

Re: Cds by oracle009(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Don't give up
It's not over
When you give up
Then it's over
Hold on to the Lord
Trouble not your heart
Even when you fail
It's not over!

2 Likes

Re: Cds by ayobase(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
yusufadebayo02:
Dear Oluwaseun Osewa,
I don come to yarn u my depress story o. Cos as i dey is like
say i no dey exist ni.
I graduated at 27years (2010) from Kwara State Polytechnics with an
HND in Business Administration, Lower Credit. I observed my youth
service corp at Ministry Of Defence Abuja(2011).
Social anxiety hit hard
in the middle of college and I became a hermit, doing well
academically but suffering in terms of networking.
I've been struggling and struggling to find meaningful work ever since
graduating and I'm quickly slipping more into my self-destruction and
depression-related behavior. I'll spend half a week in bed and be
happy for it. I'll drink myself into comfort constantly. I have 4
years of off/on hard substance abuse, depression, self-harm and
suicide ideation. As far back as elementary school I used to write
suicide notes for "recreation", I glorified misery, etc.
While all that stuff mellowed out in school (except for anxiety, which
too mellowed out around my last year), after failed attempts at work
I'm feeling more and more like a total failure when I see how many of
my peers are financially independent and doing well for themselves. I
suggest continuing into further study which am now in PGD session at Lautech with installment option. The school was shutdown due to economic recession and management unable to pay their staffs salaries.
This is what i expect with high unemployment stuff, just to stay out of
the bad market and add to my qualifications, hoping to find work later
when conditions have improved. I have #5,000 in my saving account and
am out of my apartment in 3 weeks.
In the past I never hated life enough to end it, and I couldn't
because I knew my mildly disabled sibling would need me when our
parents pass. Also in my culture I think the grief would bring
irreparable harm to my parents. But recently... those facts are
seeming like smaller and smaller deterrents. I don't know. I sat in
training for a shitty call center job today and zoned out thinking
about where I'd do it, river or rope, what and to whom I'd leave as
notes, etc.
None of my friends know. I'm handsome, fun to be around, completely
sane-looking and sane-behaving (besides my scarred parts). I'm dating
a beautiful intelligent woman and have no problem meeting more, etc,
but no one knows how broke I am or how close I am to breaking. If I
did it I can't think of anyone who'd not be surprised.
I used to have such grand dreams for what I'd want my life to be like;
I used to be a skilled Embroidery Designer, my old Designer friends
are now abroad in famous stylist shop, etc... meanwhile, I wake today
and received calls of two of a beer parlour that pays token and is
itself a potent source of shame for me. How did I Bleep up this bad.
Baba Seun, i will like you to whistle this my story to does it consign to
come for my rescue.
Yusuf Adebayo writes.

With your writing skill, you can earn yourself some nairas.

As divorce is a sign of failure, so is suicude.

80-90% of the divorced regret leaving their marriages. They regret for not trying to make things right.

Just that those that committed suicide can't be asked.

You have beautiful lady who supports and complains not.

You even have two opportunities to make yourself some cash.

Your problem is that you are being ungrateful.

You wouldn't even thank God for where you are and what you are gonna be, but you keep comparing yourself with your friends who have made it big.

I have a friend like you who is a wonderful and talented drummer trained by "Baba Ray". Most of his students have travelled out making dollars, pounds... from drumming, but himself has never gotten any appointment despite countless number of proposals, but he is doing better today for being grateful and hardworking.

You are brained and surrounded with loving and understanding people, why wasting away.
Re: Cds by mofeblij12: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
We are in need of talented individuals to join us:

Job Title: Cook

Summary of Position

• The position follows established schedules in cooking, sanitation, and related activities to ensure safety and sanitation.
• The position is expected to take inventory of supplies on hand and orders food supplies, ingredients, and other consumables on a scheduled basis as determined by menu and estimated number of diners for effective food management.
• The position is also in charge of preparing palatable meals according to specified menu and schedule with minimum waste and shall also shop for necessary food supplies.

Detailed Listing of Responsibilities

• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Clean and sanitize all food preparation equipment and ensures that it is kept in safe and operable condition.
• Ensure utensils and vegetables have to be properly washed so that food borne diseases are avoided.
• Ensure proper cooking methods are also important for ensuring that proteins and vitamins are not lost due to over cooking.
• Inquiries for food allergy to prevent food poisoning.
• Use standard food preparation utensils such as knives, spoons, tongs and whips.
• Operate power driven equipment such as a meat slicer, blender, and juice maker.
• Provides input and suggestions to menus for special functions and revisions to daily lunch and dinner menu.
• Work with the President’s house members to create menus for functions when requested.
• Prepare some food items ahead of time when necessary to maximize the use of time.
• Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, fish and chips, sandwiches, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
• Prepare dough, following recipe.
• Performs physical inventories and keep records.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.

Requirements

Must be able to communicate in English.
Minimum of OND.
Previous experience in a customer service role.
Exposure to general maintenance and security practices.
Must be flexible in work schedule including weekends, nights and holidays.
Service Orientation - actively looking for ways to help people.
Neat appearance.

Other requirements, abilities for the position:

1.Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
2.Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work independently.
3.Proficient knowledge and skills in the provision of adequate security measures within stewards areas of concern (i.e. taking proper custody of items in the guest houses).
4. Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.

Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Management.

Job Title: Kitchen Supervisor

Job Descriptions

• This role is responsible for the overall operations for the kitchen area.
• This person will, purchase food and stock, and make sure everyone is trained on proper food preparation and kitchen safety techniques.

Job Responsibilities

• Will be required to occasionally to interact with customers at the banquet hall, being friendly and courteous will help keep customers coming back.
• Responsible for correct food and kitchen elements being utilized while ensuring food standards, costs, safety, etc.
• Ensuring proper shift maintenance of kitchen staff, resolving conflicts and getting the job done.
• Ensure cleaning schedules are maintained and the kitchen well organized at all times.
• Dealing with daily stock orders and keeping a record of all consumption at the kitchen
• Responsible for communicating standards and cooking methods to staff, kitchen etiquette and safety standards
• Provide input into catering menus and develop new menu items
• Prioritize and delegate tasks in kitchen layout and prep. Techniques to insure speed and quality of menu

Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED; experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
Or
• Degree

Application Closing Date
30th September, 2016

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes to: ajisebutu.samuel@afruisine.com before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Cds by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Seun:
His major problem is depression. All the other things are just symptoms. His life is not as bad as he feels. If it was that bad he would be single.

True... It's obvious from his write up but there are factors that leads to depression right? My suggestion is you try and get in touch with him. Meet up with him and have a talk. Help in anyway you can. God bless you
Re: Cds by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Samtobh:
it is well with you OP.

I'm a First class Graduate since 2012, sleeping on a bed made from cartoon box in one of the office I got to work with June this year.Denied more than 5 scholarships alone this year and still hoping for better days. Suicide ain't an option bro, I graduated tops of my class and still yet, it ain't what I thought I'll be.keep up the hope, send me a PM! I'm gonna call you.

#Peace

Bless you brother! I equally graduated top of my class and I'm rounding up my service year this month. I'm hoping for the best but my plan is going straight into business except I get a good paying job. No situation is big enough to control your life except you give it the power to. Life itself is a struggle, and challenges they say are the spices of life... As long as there is life, there is hope! Keep fighting.

3 Likes

Re: Cds by calabaman(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
What a thread!!!!!

Who said you cant get a good job even though you may have graduated with a 2:2 ?

Truth is most fresh graduates think they can graduate and immediately get a job with Mobil, Shell and other big organizations without any job experience. How possible is it at this day and age?... Who wants a hire a person who wouldn't add any value to their organisation during this trying time?

I would advise those lamenting to start small, pick up that "small job" in quote, develop yourself by reading, make yourself indispensable to your organization so that if you hint at resigning your employment terms would be visited.

DEVELOP YOURSELF!!!!

LEARN A SKILL!!!!!!! MC Dorsey is training people to be GSM/ Computer hardware technician/ Decoder repairers..

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!

P.s: am a 2:2 graduate and also a 1st son working in the IT dept of a database firm with my poor result in quote.

add me for more advise: 7981b613
Re: Cds by Skinnienigga(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Added you on BBm bro. Lol. Not looking for Mobil or shell etc.. I even dey try secure land for farm sef.. But you need money to do anything in this country rn.

Just need something to take me out of the house tho. OP no gree gimme the 5k sha lol.

calabaman:
What a thread!!!!!

Who said you cant get a good job even though you may have graduated with a 2:2 ?

Truth is most fresh graduates think they can graduate and immediately get a job with Mobil, Shell and other big organizations without any job experience. How possible is it at this day and age?... Who wants a hire a person who wouldn't add any value to their organisation during this trying time?

I would advise those lamenting to start small, pick up that "small job" in quote, develop yourself by reading, make yourself indispensable to your organization so that if you hint at resigning your employment terms would be visited.

DEVELOP YOURSELF!!!!

LEARN A SKILL!!!!!!! MC Dorsey is training people to be GSM/ Computer hardware technician/ Decoder repairers..

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!

P.s: am a 2:2 graduate and also a 1st son working in the IT dept of a database firm with my poor result in quote.

add me for more advise: 7981b613
Re: Cds by glothaddy(f): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmm. i am speechless here. when you think u are worse u see people u r better of. don't have much to say but my prayer is BABA GOD PICK UP THE CALL.

1 Like

Re: Cds by Samtobh(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
OP has sent me his CV, I'm gonna restructure it and upload it in here for those that might also have an interest in helping him.

2 Likes

Re: Cds by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Last week,on Wednesday I almost committed suicide.Though I have been depressed for weeks now and unfortunately I woke up in the early hours of Thursday morning around past 1am and I was tempted to use a knife on myself but I knew the voice in my head wasn't the voice of God,it was the Devil.I am in 400l and I probably would graduate with a 2,1 but I am scared if failing ,I am scared of what the future holds for me........
Re: Cds by Skinnienigga(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty chill first o. You are in 400l, you might graduate with a 2.1..the future is so bright for you right now and you wantu commit suicide?

Ya mad.

If you're scared of failing then don't fail! Shikena. You and only you are the architect of your success or failure right now so do your best not to fail. You will make it.

As for your almost suicide attempt ..
You might need to talk to someone cos you sound depressed. Get help, eat better, listen to good music (not only all those 'Christina Aguilera - say something' type of songs that depress you more)..start to exercise. Take walk when u start feeling down.. Let breeze blow devil comot from ya head. Then finally.. Think about all the effort you put in from 100l..naso e wan waste??

May God see you through ma'am.

reminiscing:
Last week,on Wednesday I almost committed suicide.Though I have been depressed for weeks now and unfortunately I woke up in the early hours of Thursday morning around past 1am and I was tempted to use a knife on myself but I knew the voice in my head wasn't the voice of God,it was the Devil.I am in 400l and I probably would graduate with a 2,1 but I am scared if failing ,I am scared of what the future holds for me........

1 Like

Re: Cds by Samtobh(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
reminiscing:
Scared of failing? No one is a failure unless you admit it and call yourself so. People's opinion of you doesn't need to become your reality sis. Get up,keep your head up high and move forward, there's hope and grace for you. If man did not make you, man can't break you and situations or challengers can't even dare.

When you give up, you are down and out, outrightly defeated.

Set your face like a flint pal, keep your eyes on the goal and focus.

Some generations depend on you for survival, don't disappoint them.

Send me a PM and let's talk. Let me mentor you into greatness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Govt Rush Hour Recruitment(exposed) / Top 4 Ways To Get A Job Through Internship In Nigeria / KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.