Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Cds - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cds (9320 Views)

I Got A Job Via Nairaland.. Thanks Seun Osewa / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process / Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cds by yusufadebayo02(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cds by Stemkay: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bros, really feel for you. Committing suicide will not do u any good.
Kindly be prayerful, before end of this year God almighty will answer your prayer n u will secure dat job of your dream.
Always remember there's reason for everything.

God is alive!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cds by nerodenero: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
I appreciate your writing skills.

Remember, your challenges are nothing compared to what many are facing and yet they keep hope alive.

If you end it, trust me, you wont be missed but after you are gone, your helper might just locate you via your obituary. The watchword here is patience.

Keep fighting and keep hope alive. When it is the hardest, the solution beckons.

Best wishes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cds by villareal15(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Too bad.
I can relate op.
Re: Cds by Waspy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seun, he is notifying you ooo
Re: Cds by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Is not easy bro.....keep fighting till u win.
Re: Cds by kowalsky: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
It only gets worse bruv.. Trust me wink

1 Like

Re: Cds by Ajascolove(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Op, correct your last sentence. I hope you mean "those it concern" and not "does it consign". It is well with your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cds by VhatAmazingDude: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hehehe..

Oga Seun can take solace from 14th fact that his media success has made his attention a target like the actions taken by despairing graduates to get attention as graces Nairaland frontpage in timea past.

Don't fail to update us when he waves his wand smiley
Re: Cds by Seun(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
--

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cds by kowalsky: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seun:
--

He said he doesn't haf money
Did you read the post undecided
Re: Cds by Ups01(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
kowalsky:

He said he doesn't haf money
Did you read the post undecided

Bad guy
Re: Cds by Seun(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
kowalsky:
He said he doesn't haf money. Did you read the post undecided
All right I'll give him money. Happy? I guess that will solve all his problems. But it won't. Depression is a disease that ruins a person's life.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cds by Codedrock(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wow... He's been a member since 2009. Seun I don't think he's lying. Just help him. Offer him any kinda job you have at hand.
Bless u bro.

2 Likes

Re: Cds by Codedrock(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seun:
All right I'll give him money. Happy? I guess that will solve all his problems. But it won't. Depression is a disease that ruins a person's life.
This isn't about money. This should be about meeting him and helping him in whichever way you can. I mean you are Seun osewa.

2 Likes

Re: Cds by holluwai(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
If his story is verifiable then he will get help.
More than money
Re: Cds by kowalsky: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seun:

It is one of his problems. Lets solve that first.
Re: Cds by Trippledots(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
like say seun no get I'm im own problems.... bro, e no easy for anybody. saddle up and ride bro! otherwise natural selection will weed you out...no b seun cos am.

#im empathize you.

3 Likes

Re: Cds by naijaboiy: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seün has done well in creating employment opportunities for some citizens of Nigeria, i must commend him for that.

If there's a space for super moderator you could also employ him.

Just a suggestion cool

3 Likes

Re: Cds by ALAYORMII: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Guy, suicide is never an option

There are a billion and one person going thru worse than you are going thru.

Suicide is a way of telling God you can't fire Mii

I quit
Re: Cds by hahn(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seun:

I need money too o grin

2 Likes

Re: Cds by Emmysteve(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pls Mr Seun if you can, kindly offer him a job as it would go a long way in helping him out of depression since his major concern is lack of job....

1 Like

Re: Cds by Seun(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
His major problem is depression. All the other things are just symptoms. His life is not as bad as he feels. If it was that bad he would be single.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cds by Samtobh(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
it is well with you OP.

I'm a First class Graduate since 2012, sleeping on a bed made from cartoon box in one of the office I got to work with June this year.Denied more than 5 scholarships alone this year and still hoping for better days. Suicide ain't an option bro, I graduated tops of my class and still yet, it ain't what I thought I'll be.keep up the hope, send me a PM! I'm gonna call you.

#Peace

Modified

I have created a thread for something like this. Comments will be appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/3358818/no-job-depressed-feeling-suicidal#49500003

14 Likes

Re: Cds by egopersonified(f): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
The oracle has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Cds by Samtobh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seun:
His major problem is depression. All the other things are just symptoms. His life is not as bad as he feels. If it was that bad he would be single.
Oga Seun, I know how it feels. But I haven't given suicide a thought anyway. Imagine a 4.58/5.00 CGPA still roaming the streets, begging for t-fare after being stranded looking for jobs, V.I, Ibadan, etc. Hmmmm......Lord Save me!

2 Likes

Re: Cds by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seun:

There are solutions to depression! Counselling!! You can help arrange that......then, helping him getting a job too would help a long way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cds by Daniel058(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oga Seun bikonu . .
Re: Cds by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
So if you kill yourself nairaland go close? Yimu. Its not easy anywhere. I graduated quit early 20's from one of the best universities. But I'm yet to land a milking pay. I still depend on people for what to eat and money. So should I now kill myself?
My man kill yourself so we go get more space for people way ready to enjoy the one Live. Dey dia make pant wear u.

1 Like

Re: Cds by Twizzy30(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Baba you don giv yahoo yahoo a thought abi betting online? I'm jux kidding ni. God will help us ijn.
Re: Cds by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
My dear, if everyone start creating thread for assistance and suicidal threat, how many people you wan help? He is not the only one jobless even on naira land. There are thousand of them here. If you wish to assist him, do because you want to and not because he threatens to kill himself. Na you cause him joblessness?
Seun:

2 Likes

Re: Cds by herzern(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Op.......

Is this a threat??.....

There are thousands millions of people qoinq throuqh somethinq far worse to yours and they never saw suicide as an option....

OP....conceeninq yhur friends that are independent already.......just think about it......100 years to this time....where will they be.....where will yhu be??......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / MTN Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment – Apply Now / Apply For First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.