Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) (58415 Views)

Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) / Child Found Wondering.. (pix) / Young Girl Found With 'MARK OF SATAN' Carved Into Her Head And Hands (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Khd95(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:

U guys wudnt have quoted me to display ur stupidity.

That girl looks like a 5yr old.
In this present age and knowing the importance of phone number, good schools ensure that children know their parents number and home address by heart.

I have a 3yr old that can say his dad's no nd home address by heart.

Evn if it requires you composing it as a song, do it because it's important!
If their school fail to teach them that, teach them yourself
i was going to ignore this ur mention,but i felt the urge to clear u something

Going by the location of where this said girl was found,u should ve known better that what ure saying or implying is far from the immediate problems of these people,she could even be a kid to some of those street beggers,so u suggest she cram up her parents numbr?

Anyways,u ve not still made any point,ur 3yr old kid that knws her home address by hrt,pls wher was she raised and what class do her parents fall into,so that u urself can deduce what iam saying

5 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Medunah: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
in the post, she couldn't identify her grandma's no.
I was wrong if d grandma doesn't have fone tho
If she is staying with her grandmother.....how do u expect an old woman that is unlearned to teach the girl her phone no?? And what if her parents are not learned too. It's not the little girl's fault if she doesn't know her parents or grandmas phone no, not all children av the same opportunities. Or did ur 3 yr old learn his dad's phone no himself?? Someone taught him, obviously!!

The way u typed your first comment made it seem like its the girl's fault

2 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by jopretty(f): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Well, I won't disrespect you in any way cos I don't know you. As a parent, part of your job is to teach your kids these basic things, start from when they are little. Our parents made the mistake then, we shouldn't now. Again, thanks for the insult ko!
TerrorSquad147:
you sef, why do you want to be as stvpid as that girl everyone on here mentioned?? How many kids do you know that are that smart to memorize a phone number or a house address?? Some people will just stay and want to display crass stvpidity
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by ayamAgenius: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
As big as she is, she doesn't knw her mom's no by heart sad

I hope someone that knows her see this thread tho smiley
For d dumb ones quoting me, ensure ur children know ur phone number by heart, it's one of the basic things they ought to knw.

Evn if it will require u writing it on their school bag.
Or composing it as a poem for them.
If their school fail to teach them that, ensure u teach them.
It's ur responsibility

I have a 3yr old that knows his dad's number by heart so don't misquote me undecided

I doubt if u will ever know the importance till something like this happen to u.

Smart aleck, because you don sabi your mama and papa number by heart you no gree us hear word... such travesty of knowledge... nxt time try to also learn how to reason deeply and awaken your rationale side before hitting the submit button... this is rather insensitive and uncalled for...

7 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Medunah: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
jopretty:
Well, I won't disrespect you in any way cos I don't know you. As a parent, part of your job is to teach your kids these basic things, start from when they are little. Our parents made the mistake then, we shouldn't now. Again, thanks for the insult ko!
Oh please!! How insensitive can u be? Life doesn't begin and end where you are. From the location of the said girl Alone, one can tell the girl 's parents or guardians might not be educated or prolly don't own a fone!! Merely looking at the girl, u can tell the class of the parents! And next thing someone can come up with is, why doesn't she know parent's number?? Smh

8 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by fuckpro: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
As big as she is, she doesn't knw her mom's no by heart sad

I hope someone that knows her see this thread tho smiley
For d dumb ones quoting me, ensure ur children know ur phone number by heart, it's one of the basic things they ought to knw.

Evn if it will require u writing it on their school bag.
Or composing it as a poem for them.
If their school fail to teach them that, ensure u teach them.
It's ur responsibility

I have a 3yr old that knows his dad's number by heart so don't misquote me undecided

I doubt if u will ever know the importance till something like this happen to u.
Sinaj you fall my hand that statement was unwarranted next time try to be less sensational in your comments I know u were looking for likes

3 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by jopretty(f): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
I don't understand "from the location of the said kid..." Pls if you don't live in kd and around Sabo area, don't conclude. Let's assume her grandma has no phone, she should at least know the name of her street. If kids living in Angwan Yelwa can accurately discribe their streets with landmarks, this too can.
Medunah:

Oh please!! How insensitive can u be? Life doesn't begin and end where you are. From the location of the said girl Alone, one can tell the girl 's parents or guardians might not be educated or prolly don't own a fone!! Merely looking at the girl, u can tell the class of the parents! And next thing someone can come up with is, why doesn't she know parent's number?? Smh

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by kay9(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:

U guys wudnt have quoted me to display ur stupidity.

That girl looks like a 5yr old.
In this present age and knowing the importance of phone number, good schools ensure that children know their parents number and home address by heart.

I have a 3yr old that can say his dad's no nd home address by heart.

Evn if it requires you composing it as a song, do it because it's important!
If their school fail to teach them that, teach them yourself

Madam please act your age. How does ANYTHING you have said up there justify flogging the lil girl? And while we're at it, why did you delete that part out of your first post? Abi you suddenly got ashamed of your words?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Khd95:

it's you that needs flogging for this ur stvpid and re-tard-ed commentsad

if u cant suggest how her relatives can be located,why dnt u just take ur mean as$ to the joke section

grin
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by fuckpro: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
sinaj why?
I like u
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Sanchez01: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
jopretty:
You're clearly insensitive here. Not all BASIC things are BASIC to all children. What I'm trying to say is that, family problems vary. That you consider this basic does not mean it's basic in other homes. Do not use your family's yardstick to measure another's. You people should be wise enough to understand this for crying out loud!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by kay9(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
. I didn't mean to belittle her family...

No, of course you didn't. That's why you're still here defending the indefensible.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by enomakos(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Take her to the police station
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Medunah: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
jopretty:
I don't understand "from the location of the said kid..." Pls if you don't live in kd and around Sabo area, don't conclude. Let's assume her grandma has no phone, she should at least know the name of her street. If kids living in Angwan Yelwa can accurately discribe their streets with landmarks, this too can.
What re u even saying?? So its the child's fault she doesn't know these things?? Can all the kids in angwan yelwa do that?? No!!! So cause the kids in angwan yelwa can do that means she also has to be able to do it? Cos I don't really get with the comparison. That's the only thing you have done since, compare the kid with other kids without being sensitive of her location, family, educational background and all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by kay9(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

For everybody to be quoting that comment,a reasonable person will know something is wrong but no,anything for the likes grin

How far you nah wink

I swear, that's what is galling me! She's still insisting she said nothing wrong, and then goes ahead to compare the poor lost girl to her 3-yr-old...

Chai, sinaj, ihere mee gi! I'm so disappointed. angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
fuckpro:
I like u
thank you
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by enomakos(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
sinaj why?
is your name amen and u are for edo state?
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by fuckpro: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
thank you
you beautiful you don't need to be reminded
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by AugustineDavid(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
AIT has been showing image of a missing child. Pls help with their number if u have it.
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
enomakos:
is your name amen and u are for edo state?
yes am from Edo state
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by enomakos(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
yes am from Edo state
i though you were someone i know,same surname and first name in ekpoma until i check ur profile
nice to meet you i am from edo state too
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Were she waka go at 1st? Walking to nd fro around d town.
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by schumastic(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

For everybody to be quoting that comment,a reasonable person will know something is wrong but no,anything for the likes grin

How far you nah wink

am where you left me dear
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by oluxy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Help is on the way..... Relax
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by MrWhaley: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmm...so everyone's quoting the same gurl and she still insists she's right??

The hustle for LIKES is real..

1 Like

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2016
MrWhaley:
Hmmm...so everyone's quoting the same gurl and she still insists she's right??

The hustle for LIKES is real..

grin i wonder who likes epp.
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by colossus2: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2016
sinaj:
11 numbers might seem so big to memorise but with rehearsals a child will learn it.

It might be difficult at first but u wnt regret it when they learn it.

Once lost my cousin in a busy market, the only luck I had was dat he had my number in his little wallet he always carry abt else I dunno what d story would have turned out to be.

He borrowed a fone nd called me. He was just 6yrs.
Your 6 year old cousin couldn't memorise your number, but you expect a 3 year old to memorise her grandma's number.
I can see you are very intelligent undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by morounkola(f): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2016
I pray she get re-united with her family soon. Madam Sinaj, it's wrong to have called that girl dumb. It is possible her parents did not know the importance. Your 3 year old sibling or child knowing his dad's phone number does not make him a super-hero neither is that girl less intelligent because she does not know. Your comment would have been the most sensible on this thread if it had highlighted the importance of teaching children their parents' contacts. Imagine the damage you would have done if your message get related to the girl or her parents. Now your good message is lost. Take it or leave it, you could have done better. We learn everyday! wink
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by oracle009(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Some ladies here just displayed immaturity while trying to look wise. Na by force to reply? I hope you both have memorized your family members' contact before coming here to lie so as to defend your initial insensitivities. Sinaj, whenever you are wrong, don't find it so difficult to accept it and apologise. Please!

I pray and hope the young girl will be reunited with her family soon and she's taught how to identify home

1 Like

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2016
jopretty:
I'm sorry if you feel insulted, I was just trying to make you understand something
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by jopretty(f): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2016
No offense taken smiley have a nice day!
TerrorSquad147:
I'm sorry if you feel insulted, I was just trying to make you understand something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.