Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Maybe Juventus Sold The Wrong Pogba To Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maybe Juventus Sold The Wrong Pogba To Manchester United (740 Views)

Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Hilarious!!! Juventus Sold Fake Pogba To Manchester United / What If Juventus Sold The Wrong Pogba To Man U ( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maybe Juventus Sold The Wrong Pogba To Manchester United by Sportsration: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
This summer Manchester United paid the world record fee to sign one of their former trainee, Paul Pogba from Juventus.

A lot is expected from the young Frenchman, not because of his price tag but because of the potential and consecutive spectacular performances he produced during his stay at Juventus. So far, the expectations has not been met as the world record buy looked just like one of them players.

In his club’s 3-1 defeat to Watford he had 75% pass accuracy, 2 shots, 0 chances created, 0 take-ons, 0 interceptions and his previous games for Manchester United since his return hasn’t been better than the

READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HEREhttps://sportsration.com/maybe-ba-man/

1 Share

Re: Maybe Juventus Sold The Wrong Pogba To Manchester United by lordizak(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
them cut ur ticket?
Re: Maybe Juventus Sold The Wrong Pogba To Manchester United by OMAR12: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
I no like the guy right from time self, him and Jose I no just like them. make I just de manage de support the team till.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Fi've Craziest Five Rule Changes / EFL Cup Final - Manchester United Versus Southampton / Chelsea Wins English Premier League.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.