Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,503 members, 7,843,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Please I Dont Know How To Tell Lie - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Dont Know How To Tell Lie (1109 Views)

Interview Question:Can You Lie To Save Our Organization? Whats The Best Response / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Dont Know How To Tell Lie by onet: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2006
please must i tell lie before i get a job please co naira land help me
Re: Please I Dont Know How To Tell Lie by olaeli(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2006
No, you dont need to tell lies before getting a job. If you will not compromise, believe me, your job is closer to you than you could ever imagine. Put in your best and hold on to God, you will soon share your testimony here, cheer up.
Re: Please I Dont Know How To Tell Lie by johnuche(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2006
Dear Onet,

Lies have an unending capacity to multiply themselves. Telling a lie will subject you to telling several other lies to cover-up or defend that initial one. Sooner than later, you may become amaster lier, only second to the chief off all liers - satan.

Truth is one virtue you must hold on to STRONGLY. It does not change with times or situations. The truth will always be the truth. if you remain true to yourself and develop your skills, values and competences, the sky will be your limits, even your steady grounds.

Integrity, Honesty and commitment are some of my most cherished values.

May God grant you Strength to speak the truth always.
Re: Please I Dont Know How To Tell Lie by shadoghale(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2006
My person telling a lie to get a job in Nigeria is the thing, forget those over church do as I say but not what I do phylosophy, most of the people on good jobs today lied; about Age, qualification, tribe, etc. so you just have to lie a smart lie like counting the number of years you spent from birth to graduation: 5-6-6-4+1yr NYSC. if the companies want 26yrs with 4years experience you will be available, knowing how the Nigerian system of education and NYSC have been bastardised, so who loose??
Its sad sha but man must survive

(1) (Reply)

Support To Reforming Institutions Programme (srip) / Uac Vacancies / Urgent! Hints On The Pz Ability Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.