Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

“he Is Doing Well” Julius Agwu’s Wife Clears The Air On His Health Status, Thank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Is Doing Well” Julius Agwu’s Wife Clears The Air On His Health Status, Thank (549 Views)

Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu & Wife's Sunday Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“he Is Doing Well” Julius Agwu’s Wife Clears The Air On His Health Status, Thank by internetsecrets: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/JULIUS-NL.jpg[/img]
Julius Agwu’s wife has reacted to reports making the round in the media about the comedian’s current health status.
The comedian, who survived a brain surgery last year, was hospitalized in London last weekend from stress of organizing his annual comedy show, Crack ya Ribs, which he was eventually unable to attend.
In an Instagram post shared today, Ibiere Agwu confirmed that her husband was indeed admitted to the hospital due to stress-related issues. The mother of two used the opportunity to thank fans, friends and colleagues for the outpouring of love and support.
”THANK YOU ALL!!! On behalf of my husband Julius Agwu, my children Zahra and Zadok and the entire Reel Laif Entertainment family,
I say a big THANK YOU to all that have wished us well; prayed for us and shown concern during the past 96 hours. We thank God for his faithfulness and his restoration power.
Let me also use this medium to diffuse the fears created by some media outlets that had good intentions but used old pictures from Julius’ May 2015 craniotomy, and many people mistook it for his current situation.
The pictures displayed on social media..continue reading:http://gistzone4u..com.ng/2016/09/he-is-doing-well-julius-agwus-wife.html
Re: “he Is Doing Well” Julius Agwu’s Wife Clears The Air On His Health Status, Thank by odogwu2007(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Do You Agree With This Man? / Trailer: Drake Releases “please Forgive Me” Short Film (featuring Wizkid) / Davido Announces Shizzi Is Signed To Sony Music & Based In America Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.