Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her (46138 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2017
This conversation happened on comedian Julius Agwu's Instagram page just because he made the 'mistake' of uploading a family photo that had his wife not smiling.

Fans read deep meaning into Julius wife's frown and sought for answers but Ibiere came swinging.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/julius-agwus-wife-comes-for-fans-who.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRi8jlrgtN1/?hl=en

2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by sorextee(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2017
But i didnt see where she came for the fan naw.. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Cutehector(m): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2017
grin
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Agriculturegric: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2017
Incase
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2017
sorextee:

But i didnt see where she came for the fan naw.. undecided undecided
the thing just weak me. Someone should please help me with that picture.

6 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by HottestFire: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2017
People Bloggers should learn to mind their business. Is it not her family??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Why pose for the family picture

If you'd mess it up with your bony dry face..

Maybe na her mother-in-law dey snap them. undecided

28 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by talk2archy: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2017
omo see face ooo
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by lonelydora: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2017
But why didn't she smile?
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by ceenote: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Apart frm d kid non of dem smile, not evry Marriage is a bed of rose fa......

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Astrogeotech: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why pose for the family picture

If you'd mess it up with your bony dry face..

Maybe na her mother-in-law dey snap them. undecided

Wink

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2017
nice pic
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2017
conji hold babe, guy nor gree give am...

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by burkingx(f): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2017
cool

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by RealHaute: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Jobless people.

Evaberry:
nice pic

You. You don't know how to follow back bah? And when I start showing myself they'll start shouting "he's arrogant!" "He's barrogant!" "He's carrogant!" and all the other nonsensensenses they usually say. undecided cheesy

ammyluv2002:
I tell you

Do I know you? So why are you quoting me? undecided
Oh your location reads "Old Trafford"? You're family. smiley
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by driand(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2017
And who gives a flying fvck?

6 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2017
wetin concern them ??
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by IamPatriotic(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Which kain photo be this?
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Damianbrown(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2017
madam no righteous for the picture o. na fight?
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Nah by force to smile again?

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by MrGreenMavro: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2017
wink

She dy suspect d man like apostle suleman grin grin
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by ammyluv2002(f): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2017
RealHaute:
Jobless people.
I tell you
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by TinaAnita(f): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Her long face says a lot. All is not well. At least she didn't conceal her true mood with a fake smile
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Tazdroid(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2017
You don't always have to smile to make a good photo

I trust some mumu pipu, they read meaning into every little thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Thisboysef(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Thisboysef was here
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by EWAagoyin(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2017
what I see in this pic ...A man....2 children and a HOR.. woman.... why she go open teeth when Julius don't want do Wetin he suppose do
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by raphton(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2017
All this I to sabi fans sef... They should mind there biz for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by Djpaparazy(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmm smile is matter of choice

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her by doyen101: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2017
When did smiling become a compulsory criteria to take a pix... is the dude himself smiling like his kids?... if the kids are happy as it is there, he must be getting something right...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding / Gabriel Oche Amanyi "Terry G" To Contest For Benue State Governorship Election / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.