Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her (26599 Views)

Ladies Do Not Cook For A Guy That Is Not Your Husband "Reekado Banks Advises... / John Boyega Visits Nigeria Again, Learns How To Cook Jollof Rice (pics,video) / Wife Not Cook''-noble Igwe Replies Lady Who Asked If His Wife Doesn't Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by dmgr(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Way to go, bro. Jollof rice rocks. In fact, that's exactly what I'm about to cook right now in the kitchen..
Who's interested? Please book a reservation now ooo.
one plate for me pls
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by greggng: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
IamNawty:
sadly I am not cry

Sorry u re not my choice then but I wish u good luck in ur jelof rice
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Pylony(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
See many people wey just dey run their mouth like say dem don see rice talkless of jollof in the last 6months of CHANGE AND RECESSION.
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by centboy123456(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
jopretty:
Eyaahh...read my comment again, pls.

I don't need to read it again he is not going to marry u that the fact so pls don't qoue me agin
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by dmola(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
IamNawty:
Thank u Jesus for my life.. My cooking skills is raise to power infinity .. Best best cook.. Olowo sibi. I don't like self praise if not eh..

mouthy ur sighted

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by eyinjuege: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
I won't lie to you, I love jollof rice.

Especially party jollof rice wink wink

I fact, I particularly like the one they use firewood to cook. It has one aroma I dey always gbadun.
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Greatzeus(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Party jollof=Range rover
House Jollof= Toyota Camry
Concoction= Keke napep grin
So which one did you drive during your university days,no lie oh.
My was definitely, keke napep grin
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by nsamchizzy: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
IamNawty:
Thank u Jesus for my life.. My cooking skills is raise to power infinity .. Best best cook.. Olowo sibi. I don't like self praise if not eh..

If not....you would have praised yourself again

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
jolof rice is a way of life cheesy kingcheezypuff... Can you cook this?
I can't cook at all embarassed
but as a friend you should eat my food anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by jopretty(f): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
You are so funny, cheesy you quoted me wrongly, I tried to correct you and you had the effrontery to ask me not to quote you again. Are you sure you are ok? Pls nxt time, before quoting someone, read and understand the angle the person is coming from or better still, just read and keep your bad English reply to yourself. Thanks.
centboy123456:

I don't need to read it again he is not going to marry u that the fact so pls don't qoue me agin
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by anoda(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
alegbeleye:
Jollof rice ti take over. Saving parties since 1203. grin
...ee fit even b 1001 cool

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Ekaka1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
abike12:
He's trying so hard to be 'down' with nigerians. That's ok, na where market dey sell

Not quite, study up the dude before you make spurious claims. Contrary to your insinuations, Jidenna is very Nigerian.
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by metallisc(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
goldbim:
cool Jollof rice..every Nigerian best friend.. cool grin..your party is incomplete without it....

a party without jollof rice is just an ordinary meeting! gbam!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Yawaland(m): 3:25am On Sep 20, 2016
You go beg one day

Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by davidif: 3:51am On Sep 20, 2016
gloriousangel7:
a lot of African women can cook it,

becus its very easy to cook.

u are just making noise.

You would be amazed how many girls abroad can't cook or don't like to cook.
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Rozaystunna(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2016
jopretty:
After eating Naija jollof rice your head come turn, abi? Jidenna just come home, naija ladies na expert in jollof rice making. Different recipes from different cultures.
Sharap we love white Puccini more angry
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2016
You need this.

Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Fairgodwin(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
dmgr:

one plate for me pls

Sorry bro, it got finished before I got your mention. Lol
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by dmgr(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Sorry bro, it got finished before I got your mention. Lol
lol..toh i thy for the second round weh u thy cook
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Fairgodwin(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
dmgr:

lol..toh i thy for the second round weh u thy cook

Funny man. I shall invite you next time. I hope you'll honor the invitation though?
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by dmgr(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Funny man. I shall invite you next time. I hope you'll honor the invitation though?

wil be lukng forward to that

stay cool..
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by Fairgodwin(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
dmgr:

wil be lukng forward to that

stay cool..

Thanks bro. And you too.
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by LilTyRoNe: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
cava:
Indirectly saying no room for Oyibo wife.ladies time to market your cooking skills
Re: Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her by LilTyRoNe: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
eyinjuege:
I won't lie to you, I love jollof rice.

Especially party jollof rice wink wink

I fact, I particularly like the one they use firewood to cook. It has one aroma I dey always gbadun.

Jesus,guy do we share similar taste buds or am i dreaming of what you just typed,At last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Beyonce? / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Bambam Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.