Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,425 members, 7,864,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Spotlight!! Reekado Banks Finally Show Off His Mystery Woman After Album Drop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spotlight!! Reekado Banks Finally Show Off His Mystery Woman After Album Drop (1673 Views)

Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotlight!! Reekado Banks Finally Show Off His Mystery Woman After Album Drop by internetsecrets: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Spotlight!! Reekado Banks Finally Show Off His Mystery Woman After Album Drop (Photos)
Barely hours after Mavins Reekado Banks drops debut album ‘Spotlight’, the singer shows off his mystery woman.
Banks has been keeping his girlfriend away from fans and on social media, until after his album listening party, brought the spotlight on her.
He posted the photo of the mystery girl on his page and wrote “Mi Island ting, I love you my woman, come here lemme chop ya”.
The lady who celebrated the singer, after the much anticipated album was dropped, with no hesitation replied “I love you too…I am coming”. With love emojis
According to reports gathered, the mystery woman, whose name is Emem Inuikim, is said to be popular on Instagram.
Reekado Banks held his album...continue reading/see more photos:http://gistzone4u..com.ng/2016/09/spotlight-reekado-banks-finally-show.html

Re: Spotlight!! Reekado Banks Finally Show Off His Mystery Woman After Album Drop by maryjan8(f): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Spotlight!! Reekado Banks Finally Show Off His Mystery Woman After Album Drop by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
I have her phone number

But she only responds to ladies Sha via sms.
Re: Spotlight!! Reekado Banks Finally Show Off His Mystery Woman After Album Drop by Arthurwinner(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
all this small boys no no the recessive condition of the country
Re: Spotlight!! Reekado Banks Finally Show Off His Mystery Woman After Album Drop by Arthurwinner(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
all this small boys no no the recessive condition of the countri

(1) (Reply)

Djteefilms:actress Rahama Sadou rejected sexual advances from her producers / Tiwa Savage Dazzles In Sexy Sheer Outfits On Stage / WTF.. Check Out This Guy Picture, Bobrisky Must Bow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.