Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check (23627 Views)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply / See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by naijapage(f): 8:53am On May 14, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

As seen On Twitter ..

Read below 

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6446/dj-neptune-reacts-to-davidos-next-album-drop-with-epic-reply-check/

cc; lalasticlala

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by naijapage(f): 8:54am On May 14, 2018
cool cool shocked shocked

GET THE HIS LATEST SONG HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/6152/download-mp3-davido-dont-let-me-go/

"Download MP3 :- “DAVIDO” – Don’t Let Me Go"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by biacan(f): 8:54am On May 14, 2018
The fear of davido is the beginning of wisdom cheesy

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by SenselessIdiot: 9:12am On May 14, 2018
Failed DJ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by liloelawwal(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2018
grin

15 Likes

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Whizdorm001(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Failed DJ
Your name says it all

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by talk2saintify(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
shocked
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by themonk(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
This is just a stunt to use davido to market his album. Good PR job Neptune.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Tracypacy(f): 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
Government.
Yahoo.
Pastor.
Police.
EFCC.
FRSC.
SARS.
Buhari.
NEPA
MTN.
DStv.
You Selling Fake Products.
You Scamming Twitter People.
You Jumping Queue on a Line.
Cleaner Lagos.
Earphone/Charger Thieves.

Everybody Thief.

A friend got his American Visa yesterday, He called me and started crying "Tracypacy I 've escaped, I 've escaped". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May we all escape in Jesus Name

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by ceononi: 12:31pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Your name says it all
savagery at its peak

24 Likes

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by taiyesoul(f): 12:31pm On May 14, 2018
Dropping ordinary albums no concern me abeg.Make una drop wahala and troubles on that mumu wey dey Aso Rock instead and kick his tiny and bony butts out of Aso Rock asap abeg.Our mumu don do!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2018
He should add his Late Uncle's favorite beat into one of the songs.
"Adeleke change Ese re"
"Ede lo Wa Ede lo de"
"Change Ese re"
#TeamEde.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Pabloosas(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by fiercehillz(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2018
Davido is the biggest pop artist right now in Africa. He is on his way to becoming the GOAT...I just hope he sustains the tempo...Na pop I talk o.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Dalexicographer(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
The fear of davido is the beginning of wisdom cheesy
lie!!! angry
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by funmise007(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Your name says it all
shocked :ochai you are too wicked..... Ojami Lara je grin grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by EMINIBLAIT(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2018
naijapage:
@APROKOGIRL

As seen On Twitter ..

Read below 

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6446/dj-neptune-reacts-to-davidos-next-album-drop-with-epic-reply-check/

cc; lalasticlala

correct #oga na #oga any day
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Jaytecq(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2018
Nice concept from him...
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by 400billionman: 12:36pm On May 14, 2018
OK people can we fry Beans?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Authoreety: 12:37pm On May 14, 2018
I hope ur GOAT dsnt mean Greatest Of All Time cos his guys call him cristiano...

fiercehillz:
Davido is the biggest pop artist right now in Africa. He is on his way to becoming the GOAT...I just hope he sustains the tempo...Na pop I talk o.
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by OnlyAmethyst(f): 12:37pm On May 14, 2018
This publicity stunt he applied would make people be aware of his 'soon to be released' albulm and also want to listen to it... Though I truly don't care
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by vincentjk(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2018
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by MENTORCH(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Your name says it all

Lol
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by tolexy007(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Your name says it all

lolz...guy u bad o

1 Like

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by wildcatter23(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2018
cry
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Alphasoar(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2018
grin grin grin

The guy don check stats. All the songs wey drop before #Assurance almost flop . . .

2 Likes

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by ALAYORMII: 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
Make una two drop una album
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by loadedvibes: 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
Lol.. hahahaha.. na real beg
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead / Freeze: "Uche Maduagwu Is A Flyer Boy, Not An Actor" / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.