Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL (918 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / DEATHSTROKE To Be Played By Trueblood’s Joe Manganello In Solo BATMAN Movie. / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL by Holuwaferanmi(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Welcome
1. You are adviced to stick to one character
2 you should state reasons why your chosen character can defeat the opposite character
3 choosing character shouldnt be based on thier publisher .. It should be based on what you know about them
4 you should cite situations where the opposite character has flawed
The last two important rules
5. You should state facts not only based on Cenematic view but also on Comics and animnation
6. After stating your facts please just
End your message with
Cc:Holuwaferanmi i vote for "your charater name"
Note:-
*your vote counts only once
*you cannot undo votes
*you cannot vote for two characters
Thanks

I present to you

DEATHSTROKE

VS

DEADPOOL

ENJOY

CC GUYKHENA

DerrickM

Millex

csamii

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL by stivin101: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2016
At the end of the day deadpool will kill deathstroke
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL by Millex(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Deathstroke, is a high level killer and mecenery, highly skilled in guns, swords, hand to hand combat and tactics. He is a truly formidable opponent, his weakness is he can die. Cut off his head he would be dead
Deadpool is a killer and antihero. Skilled swordsman and gunery, hand to hand combat he is also skilled. Formidable opponent he however isn't easy to kill, except u decapitate him and separate his parts according to comics.

I believe with proper tactics deathstroke will best deadpool, but one thing I have discovered about deadpool is that he's relentless, he just keeps coming back thanks to regenerative healing.
Tho I feel deathstroke vs Taskmaster is a better match up
Holuwaferanmi I vote deadpool
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL by Guykhena(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Merc with the mouth Deadpool & Deathstroke The Terminator,both among my favourite characters. One due to his craziness(fourth wall breaking) the other looking so cool,you know,in killing people,lol.

But here's the thing we all should note, Deadpool is EVERYTHING I mean every single thing Deathstroke is ,worst off he is more.

Deadpool is a highly skilled martial artist. Deadpool is unpredictable in his fighting style, allowing him to defeat even Taskmaster in single combat(c'mon how can you predict what a Crazy man would do).
How does this help? This is how...
Deathstroke is known to use his opponent abilities against them(similar to Taskmaster),but if Taskmaster himself couldn't predict Deadpool's fighting style,I don't think Deathstroke could.

He is a master of assassination techniques, espionage methods, covert operations, infiltration methods, escape artistry, marksmanship and is highly skilled with many bladed weapons and a number of other weapons including firearms(same with deathstroke)..

Now here's the catch,
Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. His healing factor even eclipses that of Wolverine. Deadpool has been shown to regenerate his entire body from just his head.

And he's basically immortal since his regeneration abilities prevent him from aging.
Also Deadpool was cursed by the Mad Titan himself,Thanos, with eternal life due to Deadpool flirting with his mistress "Death" so DP can never ever meet her. Crazy right?

Deadpool possesses superhuman stamina,agility,reflexes(that rivals that of Spiderman).

Deadpool(Thanks to Cable) have some awesome techs from the future,one of such is a teleportation device,he can teleport. Imagine going against a crazy assassin with healing abilities and also teleporting shocked . You've lost already.

Also Hologram devices(he can appear as anyone else). He might just appear as Damian Wayne and scare Deathstroke off grin

If DP comes with his techs to the battle,DP wins by a mile. But if he doesn't ,the fight is going to be a loooooooong loooooong one except Deathstroke can go on with the fight with an immortal psycho forever,then he might have a chance,if not he's fvcked..

I Vote Deadpool
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL by Guykhena(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Holuwaferanmi:
You should endeavor to always close the previous match-up before starting a new one.
That of WW vs JG is still open.. Though we already know who won.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL by MJBOLT: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
team deadpool
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : DEATHSTROKE VS DEADPOOL by csamii: 1:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Deadpool

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Nominations 2017:the Full List... / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Movie Auditions & Casting Call / VIDEO: Bitto Gets A Hard On While Consoling Nina Who Was Crying Over Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.