Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? (1213 Views)

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa / Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by tnewsr: 2:10am On Sep 19, 2016
What do you think of this tweet's response?

More reactions here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1474/an-epic-reply-to-donald-trump-s-tweet-a-miss-or-a-hit

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by tnewsr: 2:10am On Sep 19, 2016
tnewsr:
What do you think of this tweet's response?

More reactions here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1474/an-epic-reply-to-donald-trump-s-tweet-a-miss-or-a-hit

Lalasticlala
Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by tojujack: 2:13am On Sep 19, 2016
q
Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Thw guy nailed it, Trump America's domestic threat

4 Likes

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by whitebeard(m): 3:33am On Sep 19, 2016
cheesy grin it's a killer..but I want trump to win

1 Like

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 19, 2016
It's actually a HIT for me.
Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by simplycarro: 4:19am On Sep 19, 2016
The deluded Biafrans won't like this hit at their messiah.

2 Likes

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by lonelydora: 5:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Chai....... Epic reply. But however, Trump is my man. Like play like play Una go see Trump for white house.

1 Like

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by oluwasegun007(m): 5:31am On Sep 19, 2016
TKO
Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by MVLOX(m): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Hit back to back to back to back to back to back to back ........... and still hitting to back......
Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:54am On Sep 19, 2016
[b][/b]
simplycarro:
The deluded Biafrans won't like this hit at their messiah.
I don't know what they see in a con man that makes them fall in love with him. Maybe they are attracted to him because of his hatred of Muslims. He's a racist and a misogynistic being. It's still a mystery to me seeing the kind of love Nigerians are showing him. That's why I call them Foreigners for Tramp. The good thing is that they have no votes on November 8.

1 Like

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by RealJaneDoe: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2016
He's He's truly a threat

1 Like

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by RealJaneDoe: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
[b][/b]I don't know what they see in a con man that makes them fall in love with him. Maybe they are attracted to him because of his hatred of Muslims. He's a racist and a misogynistic being. It's still a mystery to me seeing the kind of love Nigerians are showing him. That's why I call them Foreigners for Tramp. The good thing is that they have no votes on November 8.

They like him because they can't stand the idea of a woman being President. If you ask them to choose between Hitler and Hillary. They'll start giving you silly reasons why hitler is better. Its so sad that people's hatred of gender race and religion can make them make bad decisions

2 Likes

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

They like him because they can't stand the idea of a woman being President. If you ask them to choose between Hitler and Hillary. They'll start giving you silly reasons why hitler is better. Its so sad that people's hatred of gender race and religion can make them make bad decisions
There is some truth to what you just said. It's just puzzling to me why would black people fall in love with a racist who is all over President Obama even saying Obama was born in Africa just to delegitimatize him. If he thinks little of Obama with all his achievements, what do this wailers think he will think of them. You wonder why he's only getting 2% of Black American votes.

1 Like

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Trump all the way
Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by simplycarro: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
[/b]I don't know what they see in a con man that makes them fall in love with him. [b]Maybe they are attracted to him because of his hatred of Muslims. He's a racist and a misogynistic being. It's still a mystery to me seeing the kind of love Nigerians are showing him. That's why I call them Foreigners for Tramp. The good thing is that they have no votes on November 8.

The bold part is one reason.
Another reason is that they see the current set of democrats as not helping the Biafran cause and feels a Trump Presidency will be supportive. They are the most deluded humans that presently walks the surface of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by juman(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Appropriate answer. grin
Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by tnewsr: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2016
lonelydora:
Chai....... Epic reply. But however, Trump is my man. Like play like play Una go see Trump for white house.
smiley smiley
Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by LadunaI(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
[b][/b]I don't know what they see in a con man that makes them fall in love with him. Maybe they are attracted to him because of his hatred of Muslims. He's a racist and a misogynistic being. It's still a mystery to me seeing the kind of love Nigerians are showing him. That's why I call them Foreigners for Tramp. The good thing is that they have no votes on November 8.

You nailed it bro! some people are so blind due to their religious bigotry that, even, can't distinguish between left and right.

Its really pathetic how people "fume" on issues they have absolutely no control over.

Hope you guys will do the needful come November 8 and show the con man the exit he rightly deserved.

2 Likes

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by todaynewsreview: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
LadunaI:

You nailed it bro! some people are so blind due to their religious bigotry that, even, can't distinguish between left and right.

Its really pathetic how people "fume" on issues they have absolutely no control over.

Hope you guys will do the needful come November 8 and show the con man the exit he rightly deserved.

1 Like

Re: An Epic Reply To Donald Trump's Tweet - A Hit Or A Miss? by Andrew893: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2016
test

(1) (Reply)

Obama : I Warned Putin Over Poll Hacking / 300 Crocodiles Slaughtered As REVENGE By Angry Mob After One Of Them A Villager / Exclusive - Onboard A NATO Surveillance Plane Monitoring Russian Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.