Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Wealth Obsession - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wealth Obsession (466 Views)

Not Every Wealth Is A Legitimate Wealth.be Careful / ASPIRE WEALTH: IPOB Group Denies The Reports To Withdrew Call For... / Illuminanty Satanic Prophecy Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Obsession by Growing(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Our society has formulated an equation:
Plenty Money = Happiness
That is a fallacy. But many people believe it and as they continue existing with the idea, they wonder why happiness keeps eluding them regardless of the amount of money they have. Consider the story of the rich female Italian billionaire who shot herself in the head with a pistol. The suicide note the she left the world was “I wish I was not so rich.”
Many people rather than seeing money as a means to an end see it as an end in itself. A young man got tired of struggling and decided to get wealthy at all cost. He met a juju man whom he told of his desire to be rich. The juju man brought a fowl that looked weak and threw grains of corn on the floor. The fowl was only able to eat two grains. It was after this that the juju man told the young man that he would indeed make him rich but he would only live for two years with his wealth. The young man agreed. He entered into a covenant with the devil with his eyes wide open. He eventually became rich and had great possessions. But two years passed in the twinkle of an eye and it was time to give his life as agreed. Strange people started coming to him for his life.
Continue reading: http://growingthroughlife.com/wealth-obsession/

(1) (Reply)

OOH! What A Mistake: Clinton’s Name Misspelled On Souvenir Debate Tickets / World War 3 Drums Beating !!! / I Took A Break From Acting Because I'm Performing My Primary Duties As A Wife An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.