Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How To Design Howwriter Blog Banner For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Design Howwriter Blog Banner For Your Blog (387 Views)

Promo:place Banner Ads On My Blog For Free / Pls I Need Someone To Create Social Media Banner For Me. / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design Howwriter Blog Banner For Your Blog by Goldenokey(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2016
This HowWriter blog logo doesn't need you to be a
professional in graphic programs like PhotoShop,
Corel Draw, Paint and others.

So if you do not know how to use any of the above,
do not worry as I will teach you what I learned from
Jide Ogunsanya Alias JideTheBlogger.

First of all, you have to go to www.bannerfans.com to generate your banner according to your taste.
At Banner Fans, click on "Layouts". You will see
"select your size". Select the Custom (2nd one), Use
"90" in the height box and "740" in the width box.

Always click on "Update banner" when you make
changes till your banner has been designed to your
taste.

Now when you think you're done, click on "Download Banner" to download it to your PC. Now you can use it as your blog banner.

If you do not know how to Upload it to your blog, continue reading...

To upload it on your blog, login to your blog
dashboard, click on "LAYOUT" you will see "Header", click on the "edit" next to it. A box will pop-up click on "Image".

Then upload the banner you saved to your PC, then
choose, " instead of title and description" and click
on "SAVE".

Alas! View your blog to see the changes.

To Get More "How To" Tutorials, kindly visit www.howwrite..com

Have you done yours? Did you encounter any
problem while doing yours? Feel free to inform me
via the comment box below.

CC Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Blog's Traffic By 60% / Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale / Are You New To Blogging?am Recommending This Guide To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.