Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links (10904 Views)

Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! / Twitter To Stop 140-character Limit In Photos And Links / Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
hakinze00:
Dungeon Hunter 5
N.O.V.A 3
Gangstar Vegas
Batman
Dead Effect 2

which BATMAN
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by pators(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
dawn of titans .....the best online strategy game on android
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by isaiah9(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Unlimited22:

Mc5 is there now
you can't compare mc5 to mc4 unless you are talking of multiplayer but in campaign mode, mc4 is second to none

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Unlimited22: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
isaiah9:
you can't compare mc5 to mc4 unless you are talking of multiplayer but in campaign mode, mc4 is second to none
True, but we love multi-player na
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by freezyprinzy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Abeg I need offline game with link 2 download abeg don't have enough data 2 browse na 2 play game come remain??...
Edakun make una epp me
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by isaiah9(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Unlimited22:

True, but we love multi-player na
not everyone likes multiplayer, I for one download games coz of campaign mode but I know some people enjoy playing multiplayer games
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by coolshegs10(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
wheezyoung:
lool...you are just discovering mc5/after some ppl have been playing for years...enter multiplayer first

Do you need data for this one? Is it offline or online.
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by mykeldinho(m): 1:26am On Sep 21, 2016
hyuga:
Injustice, asphalt 8, nfs most wanted
Very Koret bro..Plz where n how can i download this fone on my Mobile,Tecno R7 to b specific..Tnx
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by mykeldinho(m): 1:31am On Sep 21, 2016
benzics:
Good morning people..

No need for long talk though, but if you are someone who uses a good gaming mobile (android /ios) and you call yourself a gamer you should (have played or) play these games listed below..

I chose these games according to graphics, gameplay, story and compatibility with most devices, I guarantee you they are the best mobile games of all time, trust me cool cool

List below and their download links, all free smiley

Wt d list of gamez uv been able to compile below,which of dm r played offline cox i believe some of dm if nt all wld b played online..
D truth b say me n online gamez no dy tally,make i jux no d ones wey dy for offline mode download..Tank u!
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by hakinze00(m): 1:49am On Sep 21, 2016
ricky8996:

which BATMAN
the dark knight rises and the other dlcs
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by whalesz(m): 3:37am On Sep 21, 2016
I've tried to download gta sa
but d prlm is I didn't see any reliable link dat support pause and resume.
I would've loved to download it at once, but data won't let me.
Do you have any idea on site?
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2016
hakinze00:
Arkham origins and the other dlcs
Is Arkham origin like dark knight rise

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2016
whalesz:
try play.mob.org with uc mini support pause
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by guydangerous(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2016
whalesz:
goto andropalace you will have to download it in parts.
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by whalesz(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Alright thanks
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by hakinze00(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Benzics,I tried downloading call of duty strike team 4m play mob, I downloaded d version 1.0.4 or so version nd after extracting d file,if I put it under obb it will just say unfortunately file shut down or so but it won't open,but if I put it under data in android,it will show but just activision den show d unfortunately stuff again,what can I do to it?
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
hakinze00:
Benzics,I tried downloading call of duty strike team 4m play mob, I downloaded d version 1.0.4 or so version nd after extracting d file,if I put it under obb it will just say unfortunately file shut down or so but it won't open,but if I put it under data in android,it will show but just activision den show d unfortunately stuff again,what can I do to it?
Are you sure you downloaded the version 1.0.4 both apk and data? If yes, then, first extract the data to Android/obb (make sure that the folder you put in obb is named something like com.activision....), then install the apk and open I assure you it will work.. . All you have to do now is re-install
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
mykeldinho:

Wt d list of gamez uv been able to compile below,which of dm r played offline cox i believe some of dm if nt all wld b played online..
D truth b say me n online gamez no dy tally,make i jux no d ones wey dy for offline mode download..Tank u!
The only games that require data are, Modern combat 5, sniper fury, dead Trigger 2,assassin's creed identity, and fifa 16
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
freezyprinzy:
Abeg I need offline game with link 2 download abeg don't have enough data 2 browse na 2 play game come remain??...
Edakun make una epp me
The only games that require data are, Modern combat 5, sniper fury, dead Trigger 2,assassin's creed identity, and fifa 16
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by hakinze00(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
benzics:

Are you sure you downloaded the version 1.0.4 both apk and data? If yes, then, first extract the data to Android/obb (make sure that the folder you put in obb is named something like com.activision....), then install the apk and open I assure you it will work.. . All you have to do now is re-install
yup I have done dat like ten times now!
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by youngkhid(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Guy u didn't add d new Suicide Squad Special ops
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
hakinze00:
yup I have done dat like ten times now!
Are these the files you downloaded?

Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
youngkhid:
Guy u didn't add d new Suicide Squad Special ops
That's a good game but not among the top 10 smiley
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by hakinze00(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
benzics:
Yup exactly
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by druxy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
benzics:
3. Sniper Fury
Just great!!
[url=https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftFWHM%26hl%3Den%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dsniper%2Bfury%2Bapk%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_VxvgV9qHB8iPgAaU-IbwBA&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiaj7jJ9ZvPAhXIB8AKHRS8AU4Q44QBCBwwAA&sig2=JaCXc8ADSQkx1hbFovFWlA&usg=AFQjCNGqtKTtA_-zBp3E3vKebX7R8ISNyA] Download from Google play (45mb)[/url] Game would download data
op abeg which of them are offline abeg
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by isaiah9(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
hakinze00:
Yup exactly
download it from revdl
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by hakinze00(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
benzics:

so after doing some findings,I read it on their page on google play dat it is not compatible with android 6.0 upwards how true is dat? Nd what is d version of ur android?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.activision.callofduty.striketeam&hl=en because ordinarily I can't find it on my play store and I just read through d comments people using fones with android 6.0 upwards are also complaining abt d same probs,well maybe I will try it on my other android wit less android os
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
hakinze00:
so after doing some findings,I read it on their page on google play dat it is not compatible with android 6.0 upwards how true is dat? Nd what is d version of ur android?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.activision.callofduty.striketeam&hl=en because ordinarily I can't find it on my play store and I just read through d comments people using fones with android 6.0 upwards are also complaining abt d same probs,well maybe I will try it on my other android wit less android os
Ya it's true.. . Am on 5.1 lollipop
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by freezyprinzy(m): 12:52am On Sep 22, 2016
benzics:

call of duty takes lyk forever to load on my phone is it my phone or d game(boom j8)
am so fed up
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by guydangerous(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
freezyprinzy:
call of duty takes lyk forever to load on my phone is it my phone or d game(boom j8)
am so fed up
if it didn't take up to 1hr to load It didn't take any time at all. cool
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by freezyprinzy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
guydangerous:
if it didn't take up to 1hr to load It didn't take any time at all. cool
lol for real?...
tor make I dy wait den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Campus Booster Data Plan / Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.