Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links (10908 Views)

Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! / Twitter To Stop 140-character Limit In Photos And Links / Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Unlimited22: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
falcon01:
as in you have to pay before downloading the apk or there is an in app purchase in the game and also kindly indicate online and offline games. p.s you forgot God fire rise of Prometheus, The walking dead, minecraft, injustice.
You have to pay before download
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Seajae: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
benzics:
1. Modern Combat 5

Wow! shocked that's all I can say, Gameloft really did a good one on this game, Graphics is just Console quality, gameplay is smooth cool story is a killer... See screenshots of my gameplay below

You can only play it with data... It's not an offline game cry
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by dunsin125: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
How can i get wwe2k16
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by simmieyoung(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
youngkhid:

Can 1gig ram play all these flawlessly
. Are they all free, am planning on getting enough data to download.
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Aphex(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abeg where can I get that 2k16 for android? Direct link
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by pistero(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
benzics:
1. Modern Combat 5

Wow! shocked that's all I can say, Gameloft really did a good one on this game, Graphics is just Console quality, gameplay is smooth cool story is a killer... See screenshots of my gameplay below
can this game be played offline? if no does it consume much data when playing and is it a must you play with 3G service.
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by modextus(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
wheezyoung:
lool...you are just discovering mc5/after some ppl have been playing for years...enter multiplayer first
bro... Whaf is the file size? And how can i download it? + Doez it work on infinix hot 2 version 5.1? Because i transfered MC4 to my phone not quite long and it did not work... Please i need games like this.
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Umennajiego(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
COC clash of clans

Online play yeah supports 2g
Free download
1gbram can play
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by 007Nasky(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
ican2020:
Go a step further by dropping the download link for these games, please
dats wht I need
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by percyshelu(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Who knows d cheapest data plan for downloading those heavy games
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
benzics:
1. Modern Combat 5

guess it still uses data?
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by falcon01: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
youngkhid:

Gerrout y u including those stupid games (the walking dead and minecraft)
lol but the maybe you dont watch walking dead that's why
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by falcon01: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Unlimited22:
You have to pay before download
thanks
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by youngkhid(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
falcon01:
lol but the maybe you dont watch walking dead that's why
Is it d one made by FOX
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Unlimited22: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
percyshelu:
Glo weekend plan #500 for. 3.5gb,airtel night plan #200 for 1.5gb,mtn night plan #25 for 500mb

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
youngkhid:

Can 1gig ram play all these flawlessly
I remember playing it on tecno camon c8 last year, and it was nice
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
percyshelu:
since etisalat is superb, I would suggest going for its night plan, N200 per 1gb(which means for that night you can subscribe 5gb with N1000) just dial *229*3*11#
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Unlimited22:
NBA 2k16 for basketball lovers. And assassin's Creed identity isn't free
I've provided the free link above
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
UncutSk:
Nice games op
Can I get links to download apk and obb
ican2020:
Go a step further by dropping the download link for these games, please
Aphex:
Abeg where can I get that 2k16 for android? Direct link
modextus:
bro... Whaf is the file size? And how can i download it? + Doez it work on infinix hot 2 version 5.1? Because i transfered MC4 to my phone not quite long and it did not work... Please i need games like this.
dunsin125:
How can i get wwe2k16
007Nasky:
dats wht I need
simmieyoung:
. Are they all free, am planning on getting enough data to download.
falcon01
Download links have been added smiley and they are all free
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
wheezyoung:
lool...you are just discovering mc5/after some ppl have been playing for years...enter multiplayer first
actually I first played it in 2014,but gameloft have been updating the game, and am currently playing it's August release smiley
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
elvischukie:

guess it still uses data?

Seajae:

You can only play it with data... It's not an offline game cry
pistero:
can this game be played offline? if no does it consume much data when playing and is it a must you play with 3G service.
Uses data but it doesn't take a lot of data, just from 300kb to maybe 5mb(when you play for long) , 3G service/ 4G/WiFi is required, can't play with 2G

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by nykolaax(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
max payne mobile....great and wonderful controls/UI on ios....it's paid in App Store but i use cracked ones cos my device is jailbroken....You will enjoy it
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by zobel(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Can infinix hot 3 2gb ram handle these games well?
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
benzics:

You think so? Well that's not true, although I love guns that's why I love shooting games but that doesn't mean I can turn violent just by playing games that are fun!

It has effects bro, I became car freak from computer game
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
zobel:
Can infinix hot 3 2gb ram handle these games well?
Yes
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

It has effects bro, I became car freak from computer game
hahaha grin funny you, well that doesn't necessarily mean one could become a killer through games
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by 007Nasky(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
benzics:

falcon01
Download links have been added smiley and they are all free
z it all of den dat needs data/wifi connection
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by benzics(m): 2:36am On Sep 20, 2016
007Nasky:
z it all of den dat needs data/wifi connection
The only games that require data are, Modern combat 5, sniper fury, dead Trigger 2,assassin's creed identity, and fifa 16
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2016
benzics:
hahaha grin funny you, well that doesn't necessarily mean one could become a killer through games

Men are killers, game may trigger the instinct.
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by hakinze00(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dungeon Hunter 5

N.O.V.A 3

Gangstar Vegas

Batman Arkham Origins

Dead Effect 2

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by isaiah9(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
benzics:
Do you have a game that is not here? You are free to add, made this list according to the games I've played
Cc:Lalasticlala
seriously dude no mc4 wow
Re: Top 10 Games Every Mobile Gamer Should Play and Links by Unlimited22: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
isaiah9:
seriously dude no mc4 wow
Mc5 is there now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) / Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? / Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.