Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention (88421 Views)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by splendid22(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rising actress and filmmaker, Kikelomo Oguntade is one damsel making waves in Nollywood.
In a chat with TheNewsGuru, the role interpreter opnes up on her passion for acting.

"I have always wanted to be an actress. When I was little I always played with my dolls, having a conversation with it like its human. I also pretend as If I am getting a reaction from her. So I would say I have been acting all my life. I wouldn’t say I decided to be an actress, I would say it’s innate. It is who I am. It has always been my passion".

When asked the part of her body that gets her the most attention, she said:"My bum".

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-proud-sexy-birthday-photo-shoot-kikelomo-oguntade/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by gaby(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where the bum

Mgbeke feeling funky

249 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2019

474 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by uboma(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Beauty with no brains.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by chumakk: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Sam0(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
where is the bum?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by happybee: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
What else were you created for....??
Of course, That's what you are meant for.
U shall remain an object of mere satisfaction.
May ur heart desire remain so...

How I wish your brain can be relocated to your BUTTOCKS....., this will enable your senses to have a larger surface area for discharge of wisdom.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by hahn(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:
What else were you created for....??
Of course, That's what you are meant for.
U shall remain an object of mere satisfaction.
May ur heart desire remain so...

Guy, you dey worry

46 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Amuocha: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Useless backside

6 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
undecided Las las, boys go chop clean mouth......unto the next one.....

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Farmers gang

undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by emkz: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
If your body or part of it is your most important unique selling point, then you need to go for serious rebranding.

Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Ekeinde, Liz Benson, Toyin Tomato, Bukky Ajayi (of blessed memory) who are veterans in Nollywood never opened their mouths to say part of their bodies gave people attention. Any day, they have substance and you need it to go far in that industry.

If any journalist asks you such a question again, deflect it because you answering it makes it look like you can't understand when you are talking yourself into trouble.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by madgoat(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lies grin

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by princeade86(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
where is the backside. if it is not like otobo, then no talk. after 2 movies or 4, then she get senator as alhaji.

7 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Kendumazy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Enjoy the backside attention while it lasts.
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Sirmuel1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Look at her big ugly head grin

10 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
na fat you fat. stop deceiving yourself that you have large backside

4 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by funmike83(f): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
And what is my business with this? Naira land wake up, there are better things to discuss than this
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Aboguede(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Olosho dey for promo grin

4 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Simplyleo: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2019

14 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by wolverine1987: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who is this one again na
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by devigblegble: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shithole
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by opalu: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ok

5 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by ednut1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by visijo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Boys without beards be looking like girls on low cut

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by PennywysCares(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Her backside she said

And, that's none of my business

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by idonhammer: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where is the backside?Make you come Uganda and see real backside.. Nigerian women with strong yansh...mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by LINTUNE(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:

Guy, you dey worry
lol u no see him name cheesy
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by adecz: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.