Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help!!!!!!!!!! Skin Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!!!!!!!! Skin Problem (620 Views)

Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly / I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem / Help,skin Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!!!!! Skin Problem by Mczigx(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2016
over the years I have been experiencing this skin irritation some said it's Eczema I've used both herbal and modern remedies ranging from damatol to funbact A, epiderm, nixoderm and d rest. they seem to go for a while only to reAppear later on my face and back please d Doctors in the house I need your advice
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!! Skin Problem by sammysunny88: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mczigx:
over the years I have been experiencing this skin irritation some said it's Eczema I've used both herbal and modern remedies ranging from damatol to funbact A, epiderm, nixoderm and d rest. they seem to go for a while only to reAppear later on my face and back please d Doctors in the house I need your advice
Is it possible for you to be treating the external skin problem without the internal one in your blood streem and expect accurate or permanent result? The answer is NO. There is natural pure herbal that are very effective in curing any kind of skin problem from internal to external. This herbal are curative herbal and very effective because they are pure herbs. They are in capsules, tablet and pill form even the soap that you will be using along side with the tablet or capsule is natural and pure herbs. The efficacy of this herbal is highly guarantee because I have used it to treat and cure many and other complicated issue like this and within two to three weeks, they came out with fantastic result. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!! Skin Problem by Mczigx(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
sammysunny88:
Is it possible for you to be treating the external skin problem without the internal one in your blood streem and expect accurate or permanent result? The answer is NO. There is natural pure herbal that are very effective in curing any kind of skin problem from internal to external. This herbal are curative herbal and very effective because they are pure herbs. They are in capsules, tablet and pill form even the soap that you will be using along side with the tablet or capsule is natural and pure herbs. The efficacy of this herbal is highly guarantee because I have used it to treat and cure many and other complicated issue like this and within two to three weeks, they came out with fantastic result. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!! Skin Problem by Kristystore14: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mczigx:

Send an email to kristyshealthandbeautystore@gmail.com and we will tell you the organic product to use.

(1) (Reply)

Harmful Effects Of Soda Drinks / Dad Forced To Pay $39.35 To Hold His Baby After Wife’s C-section / Shout out To All The Doctors And Nurses In The World (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.