Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Top Ten Playlist-chimmy's Blog - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Top Ten Playlist-chimmy's Blog (502 Views)

Ishilove's Evergreen Playlist / 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Top Ten Playlist-chimmy's Blog by samuelchimmy(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2016
1.pana by tekno:i can sing all tekno's songs on karaoke without skipping a line,this guy has a witty way of fusing words together, no wonder Tanzanian girls want to die for him.
2.go on by Niyola :i used to only hear about her name,not until i came across this good piece. coupled with the good beat and fine mastering. to me it's a hit back to back at least until another track overtakes her on my list.
3.work by rihanna:yeah you read that right. Rihanna's work still rocks even if it's being here for a while now. I just love good music,whats more she featured my favourite American artist Drake.
4.fada fada by phyno:if you invite me to a birthday party and the Dj mistakingly doesn't have this track on his playlist, I probably would not give the celebrant his gift.kpakam,seriously tell me someone who hates this song and
I would tell someone who loves devil �.
5.ogene by zoro:no much talk, this music stills rocks on my playlist
6:achikolo by zoro:am not surprised zoro made this list twice, am a big fan of fission music, zoro has deviced a way of fusing une soul, ogene music, and other cultural phenomenon with Hip Hop. I love him so much.
7:Awoni ro by Adekunle Gold: Gold is a talented singer, his music tells stories a lot.
8.tuwoshinkafa by runtown: runtown is a bad guy, dunno who gave him the idea of an Hausa themed music. love this track
9:shabba by wizkid: most Nigerians think this music was a waste and a big trash. the track features vocals from American side of Chris Brown and French montana.anyway I just love the chilling beat.
10.migigo (something like that) by diamond :even if I don't hear the Tanzanian language I comfort myself with vocals from our psquare and dance to the tone.
this list would be updated frequently......... �����
coming!

Re: My Top Ten Playlist-chimmy's Blog by Djicemob: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Do you actually compose stuff like this and put on your blog? undecided
Re: My Top Ten Playlist-chimmy's Blog by samuelchimmy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Djicemob:
Do you actually compose stuff like this and put on your blog? undecided
yeah sometimes

the list is kinda personal though

(1) (Reply)

Chhori - Mika Singh Ft. Mr. Wow - Latest Pop Song 2016 / New Music Cheekychizzy – Collide Ft. Mayorkun, Ichaba, Dremo, Danagog / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.