Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Business Ideas - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas (17828 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Craziest Business Ideas That Made People Millionaire$ / Business Ideas For Nigerian In UK With Contacts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas by Gbosh(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2010
Hello,

These are fantastic ideas are they businesses you can do from home

thanks
Re: Business Ideas by fxjunkie(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: Business Ideas by abiolapaul: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
"Would you rather pay a CONSULTANT #300,000 or more to pacakage your business plan or "FIX IT YOURSELF".Lets show you how:with our business plan writing software,you can get this difficult task done in less than 3days,YES! less than 3 days.
Attend!!! our forthcoming seminar tagged"Project.CEO".Gate pass:FREE!!!(but puntuality is required as gate closes by:11:30am Prompt)
Date:26-03-2011(11am-3pm)
Interested participant should text their detail in this format,Project.CEO:IWILL ATTEND/Name/Name of Business/Numbers of years in Business/Industry of operation/Location/Phone and e-mail to:07041813292.Class size is maximum of 30pple
This oppourtunity closes on Thursday,24th March 2011:by 4pm
Re: Business Ideas by Icocop101(m): 2:07am On Mar 23, 2011
Nice information, but u need to include the venue where this so called seminar will be held so fellow members of Nairaland who are interested can attend and also deem it necessary to provide the required information. Thnx
Re: Business Ideas by angela83: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2011
thanks for great ideas!

Angela Surget
Irengti buta dazniausiai yra ne smagiausias darbas. O jeigu dar susimastai, kokiu budu pasirinkti gera bei nebrangia santechninę technika, tokiu atveju isvis sunku pasidaro. Imoniu interneto parduotuvese siulomi ivairus maisytuvas voniai, taciau kaip isvengti klaidos ir pirkit gera? Pateikiami gaminiai yra skirtingi atspalviu, isvaizda, taigi yra patariama kritiskai ivertinti imponuojancius rodiklius. Ne retai gamintojai pateikia vonios maisytuvai akcija, kuomet zinomo brendo, kaip pavyzdziui maisytuvai rubineta, gamini pasiseka nusipirkti daug pigiau vandens maisytuvai. Kitoks pasiulymas, kokiu budu sutaupyti litu, gali buti isigyti internete, taciau beda tas, jog virtuves maisytuvo neimanoma palyteti. Juk maisytuvas sumontuojami ne trejiems menesiams, tad reiketu isivertinti kuo daugiau variantu ir tada priimti sprendima.
Re: Business Ideas by seniorklop: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
@multitask i reside in state where cocoa is available to some extent. i can supply cocoa but other logistics down to wherever is the issue.
Re: Business Ideas by sylvercan: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
wonderful list of business ideas, i'm sure someone now know what to do.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Business Ideas by Awaitingdoc(m): 5:44am On Mar 24, 2011
I'm into shoemaking but I need some1 that can be helpin me wt italian materials. Anybody wt an assistance can kindly reach me on 07060600870

Re: Business Ideas by elegal1(f): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hello friends,
Register at www.lifesuccessdigest.com
From time to time good business ideas are introduced there.
Re: Business Ideas by zogo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2011
we shall take you by the hand to launch your internet business even without you lifting a finger. This simple free blog puts good cash into my bank account weekly. see: www.infohub247..com
Re: Business Ideas by lexybam: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2011
tell me more about consulting job and make it explanatory
Re: Business Ideas by omachi1026(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
I am looking for information/procedure on how to be a distributor in nestle food and beverage products. Anyone who knows how to establish such distributorship with their regional sales reps, contact oobidike@gmail.com procedure etc.
Re: Business Ideas by VIPICO(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ladapo,
Apparently these are not your original ideas. You should at least given credit to the real source.
Re: Business Ideas by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
Quite a lot of us are always frozen footed when the IDEA of starting one's own business is suggested.

Anybody that feels like that is at home with a lot of educated people;

The reason is simple; the kind of education we are given is geared towards getting a good grade or degree and get a good job.

Unfortunately, the jobs are not as available as they used to be, its a global phenomenon; a lot of RIGHT-SIZING, DOWNSIZING and what have you.

Fortunately, this has turned out to be a BLESSING, as the traditional jobs get shrinking by the day, the INTERNET and other sources are creating new OPPORTUNITIES. Even with your supposedly GREAT job of today; you can still start something by the side without affecting the other job you are having on hand now.

Send the following ( NAME, GSM NO, LOCATION) to the address below:

sawyerr2002@yahoo.com/08063423482

for a short but powerful e-book on

5 HOT BUSINESS YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY WITH A CAPITAL RANGING FROM N2,500 TO N10Million

depending on your choice and personality.

The offer closes with the first 50 requests.
Re: Business Ideas by Hod1000(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Butter, there are cool businesses you can make and still do what you want to do. ie, it gives you freedom and it's stress free also.

I personally recommend that you engage in food item business. What you need to do is just to buy the foodstuff items, store it, and resell it for big profit and the good thing is that this will only be done within 3months.

For details, visit www.foodstuffmillions..com for details. You can reach me on 08036611696.
Re: Business Ideas by chrisobas(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2011
Nice ideas you posted but the truth is that most people are always looking for the easiest way without any form of work and sacrifice. I know how I struggled for information but today I have started earning some good cash online selling ebooks. Not everybody can succeed in this without been tutored well. I am willing to let out what I know, if anybody is interested, should send me a mail at successfromgod@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas by Eddy2010(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2011
Great nairalanders, d ideas as containd here are quite overwhelming. Am one of those students driven by the passion to explore income generating avenues/ideas to boost my academic welbeing. I wil be greatful to get decent busines ideas a student can combine with his studies without jeopardizing either one(study/busines). Thanks in great anticipation from u gurus!
Re: Business Ideas by naija3: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
Wow,dis is interesting.
Re: Business Ideas by gears26(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Business Ideas by Hod1000(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Eddy2010,

You can invest your money on foodstuff business and make you money back i.e double your money.

This is the business I do even as a student in one of the high institution in the East, Owerri precisely and still have time for my studies.

Ok, dis is how it works, I buy foodstuff @ a cheap price, store it and resell wen the price appreciates. Visit www.foodstuffmillions..com and discover where and how to buy yam for a dirty cheap price of 4000, yes 4k.
Re: Business Ideas by Eddy2010(m): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2011
@Hod1000, can i contact you for a more detaild brief on that? Dis my num. 08037986270. Wat of urz?
Re: Business Ideas by wcs(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
Friends, all the ideas here are good. But what is most important is to know what you have passion for. Your passion can help you overcome the down time of any business you venture into. Don't forget, the fundamental of wealth creation is in creating value. Whatever value that you can create which will attend to any human need is your passport to your riches.

As a person, I love associating with friends who are positive minded and are determined to change their world.

JUST LET'S HOOK UP!
Re: Business Ideas by zogo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
get these quality infos: www.infohub247..com

i will see you @ the top!
Re: Business Ideas by mydove(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2011
@ Ladapo (m)
I reside in Ibadan, I run an Independent marketing firm "Edunet Integrated Services" I have single-handedly started with noting&today,I'm a living witness that "Impossibility" is simply a word used to described something not yet done by anyone, but not necessarily true that it can not be done.
I wanna know about your offer& if it can be extended to IB. cos i keep broadening my horizon daily.Thanks.
I'm on 08060432044

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Allegedly Forges Documents Against Whiteplains British School / New Naira Policy: Do People Still Accept Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / Nigerians Criticise CBN’s Reliance On Dangote Refinery To Fix Naira’s Free Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.