Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Business Ideas - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas (17829 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Craziest Business Ideas That Made People Millionaire$ / Business Ideas For Nigerian In UK With Contacts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas by abiolapaul: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
DO IT YOUR SELF IS A PLATFORM THAT ENGAGES AND TEACHES YOUNG ENTREPRENURES THE RUDIMENT AND PEREQUISITE OF CONTEMPORARY DESIGN(BASIC AND ADVANCE BEAD AND WIRE WORK) TRAINING BEGIND MAY 9TH,2011, CALL 08008026390535 NOW!
Re: Business Ideas by beatricedns: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2011
For some entrepreneurs, accepting the idea-and apperception the possibilities-is the simple part. It's the bazaar analysis that doesn't appear so naturally. It's a big red banderole if anyone outlines the admeasurement of the market-multibillion dollars-but doesn't acutely clear a plan for how the abstraction will accommodated an unmet charge in the marketplace.Market research, then, can prove invaluable in free your idea's potential. You can accumulate advice from industry associations, Web searches, periodicals, federal and accompaniment agencies, and so forth. A cruise to the library or a few hours online can set you on your way to absolutely compassionate your market.
Re: Business Ideas by Belovednne: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2011
Hi folks,
i need ideas on staring off a business on kids clothings in Lagos. Pls i need every details: capital, locatn, sourcing of wares etc. Thanks in advance
Re: Business Ideas by ud003: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
if you are looking for business idea, i will stongly advice u to visit this site.it has helped me.www.moneylinknet.com
Re: Business Ideas by Sike(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2011
Subscribed!
Re: Business Ideas by materna(f): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
cashisland: Hi when you talk about cleaning business,you need to narrow it down to a particular aspect.That is :
1)laundryand drycleaning
2)Rug cleaning,
3)office and industrial cleaning,
4)residential cleaning
5)fumgation ang pest control services etc.

Be sure of the area you are interested in. That will help you in knowing the cost implication and others.
I am a professional cleaner and would be ready to offer my service if needed
Hello Cashisland, send me quotation for house cleaning of 3bedroom flat and how much does office cleaning go for.my email is b_moyinoluwa@yahoo.com
Re: Business Ideas by UDUMUKU: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
powerful business ideas if you ask me, thanks to the writer
there are still yet more business ideas you may like,
e.g mini importation business that is a cool biz if you ask me get full details here
http://naijablink..com/
Re: Business Ideas by UDUMUKU: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
MAKE $15,000 IN 30 DAYS WITH LIBERTY RESERVE

How to convert $10 to $15000 in 30 days only. This is a legitimate Money making Scheme with WORLD WIDE APPEAL AND POTENTIAL OF ERADICATING POVERTY.

This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars and building massive down line before anyone can earn. In the past you may have to market some products as well. However thanks to Liberty Reserve and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been! In this program there are no products whatsoever to sell. This is a one time investment of only $10 through your Liberty Reserve account that will INSTANTLY transform your life. This program has been modified to make it very easy and fast for anyone who desires to earn a good income from the internet. visit http://naijablink..com
Re: Business Ideas by umpteen: 12:22am On May 20, 2013
HELLO nairalanders and guest,anybody interested in NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY JOBS.PART TIME/FULL TIME. Company's name SWISSGUARDE. logo:creating wealth through health.
Business opportunity awaits you when you register and become one of the distributors.
Don't delay, join today.
Contact us today:08061324939/ BBM28bf6423.
Re: Business Ideas by Nobody: 12:27am On May 20, 2013
Nice post,
but here is the most easiest means of earning money online,this ebook is free for my fellow nigerians
click read and start earning 10k weekly https://sites.google.com/site/weeklyearning1/10kperweek.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

don't forget to send testimonies to me @mikketech@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas by alexbacker: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
My business idea that I want to realize is about having a business in Singapore, a coffee house/cafe where you can drink a mug of coffee/tea and play some board games. I'm not sure how I'll do it, but I trust the company I got in touch with last Saturday. I'm talking about piloto asia who help people get their business incorporated in Singapore. They also help get visas or citizenship. So I hope I'll soon make my dream come true.
Re: Business Ideas by Amadi84: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
I love this:

- Freelance Advertising will offer marketing services to companies that are looking to employ email marketing techniques as the cornerstone of their marketing program.

How do I start?

Ladapo:
Start Your Own Business Now!

Hello Nairalanders,

Are u thinking of starting your own business but do not have a specific one in mind? Then, the following might be useful to you;

- start-up a virtual assistant business, offering administrative, accounting, marketing, and graphic design services to clients

- Freelance Advertising will offer marketing services to companies that are looking to employ email marketing techniques as the cornerstone of their marketing program.

- Manage saltwater aquariums for clients. help every step of the way, from setting up the aquarium, to cleaning it, maintaining it, and feeding the fish.

- Start a home-based service provision specializing in the packaging, shipping, and installation of valuable artwork, including paintings, sculpture, mobiles, and ceramics, working for both commercial and residential clients.

- Start an upscale old-world gentleman's barber shop offering premium grooming services and products.

- Start a spa and beauty salon specializing in hair replacement services, as well as offering hair styling, massage, and beauty products.

- start-up used bookstore offering a wide range of book, magazine, and music selections.

- residential home inspection service for real estate agents, buyers, sellers, and home owners.

- Start a gourmet coffee bar that boasts a fun, relaxed atmosphere for its customers

- Call centre Services; start-up business providing clients with top quality call center services 24 hours-a-day.

- Catering services; offer creative, colorful, and unusual kosher and traditional foods.

- offer upscale child care services for kids aged 4 months to 5 years.

- Cleaning Service offers extra care and attentive cleaning services for upper class homes.

- start-up Coffee Cafe selling specialty coffee drinks, food, religious books and music.

- Business Solutions Consulting is a start-up business offering full-cycle, business-to-business planning consulting.

- specializing in the installation, replacement and removal of septic tanks.

- upscale convenience store with a small 20-seat cafe.

- Start a computer-based matchmaking service.

- electronic engineering firm providing specialized components to the high-tech manufacturing market.

- is a new concept in food preparation for busy families in Texas, run by a party planner and a personal chef.

Want more business ideas and solutions? simply call me, ladapo
Re: Business Ideas by promors: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Promors manufacturers promotional gifts at the cheapest rate. Get Unique promotional items, customized imprinted promotional products like custom bar mat, custom enamel badge, custom ceramic mug in China. These can be sold into wholesalers or retail markets or used for promoting your company, custom imprinted products, or services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Allegedly Forges Documents Against Whiteplains British School / New Naira Policy: Do People Still Accept Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / Transportation Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.