Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Prayer for You This Christmas Season - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayer for You This Christmas Season (970 Views)

My Prayer For Your Money Flow Today / My Prayer: Lord,let Me Die: / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer for You This Christmas Season by Ejarune(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2006
Have you ever wondered how the world would have looked like without the air we breathe or water we drink. As much as these things are so vital so is Jesus to us right now on this earth without him life is meaningless. He gives us the reason to leave.
He gave His life to give us a hope and a destiny. He said he has come to give us life and life more abundantly. That is why we celebrate is birth. Not because we want to eat and wear good clothes and have fun with friends but more because Jesus came to give us a reason to leave.
As you celebrate this Christmas my prayer for you is that you would know more of Jesus and that His life would become more real in you that when men see you they would see His life in you . His blessing would be so evident in your life and men would call you blessed. May His glory fill your continence that joy, peace and love would never seize from you. Have a blessed Season of Celebrating Jesus.
Jesus is the essence of life.

(1) (Reply)

How Should We Worship God / Jesus, God And The Sham Sacrifice Of His Life / Is There A Need For Pastors To Have A Sound Biblical And Theological Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.