Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advices Kenyans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advices Kenyans (776 Views)

Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Replies Follower Who Called Her A “hoe’ / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advices Kenyans by NZAGHA(f): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Singer Victoria Kimani has a word of advice for her kenyan sisters

the choc city star took to instagram today, sept, 19 2016, saying she's tired of of young girls in kenya being pressured by society to become over glorified prostitutes.

She wrote, "I want young girls in kenya not to be pressured by society to become over glorified prostitutes.... Finish school.... You don't have to be a hoe to be relevant, never trade respect for attention. I love you... I would never lead you astray.

https://www.instagram.com/victoriakimani/?hl=en

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advices Kenyans by IamOpemipo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
She's been reading news on nairaland grin

(1) (Reply)

Olamide's Performs At Road To MAMA 2016 At Hard Rock [PICS / VIDEO] / Actress Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Breasts As She Sizzles In Braless Outfit / King Of Sexyness, Flavour's Throwback to School days Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.