Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos (30311 Views)

Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King / Victoria Kimani Twerks For Yemi Alade (photos) / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by TunezMedia: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
With a glass of wine and a sexy pose in a racey outfit, Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani took to social media to thank God for always supporting her.

The former chocolate City act who is in her home country for the elections is snapped in this sexy outfit after her stage performance at a recent club show.

The outfit which puts her desirable front on display was featured in a photo she used in thanking God for always having her back.

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/08/sexy-kimani-glorifies-god-with-racy.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by NairalandCS(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
God told me to tell you that he doesn't like what he sees.

90 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by cruzita(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
undecided I SEE ,THUNDER SLAP LOADING........

11 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
This girl is Hot as hell, wow I normally do not admit that, But this babes body can have my baby anytime, wow lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by mikeycharles(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin I don't know what to spoke
BTW I'm waiting to hear this song

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Luqso1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fp

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Factfinder1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Muslims hardly joke or make fun of Islam or Allah but drug pusher's, indecently dressed ladies with questionable source of income,musicians who promotes immoralities on music's and videos, politicians, kidnappers, fake men and women of God and self acclaimed Christians joke and calls the name of God in vain I just wonder why

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Dgunnerz(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is it your GOD? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by faithugo64(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
angry

Wetin remain again?
She is half unclad!

Looking at her, one does not need a soothsayer to know who she is really glorifying

First Corinthians 6:19-20 “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by medolab90(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Victoria kimani ....

13 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by mikeycharles(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
shocked
say what u want to say and stop booking space
Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by blackbeau1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
God don suffer for all this ppl hand sha.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
which God?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Dopeyomi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thanking God for what?

I repeat for what

You need 1 bag of sense..

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
The Lord is good....

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by free2ryhme: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
You cannot use the same body used to worship demons to glorify God

God cannot be deceived

7 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Useless prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
God be like angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Goddygee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Op can't u see that she is High

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by holluwai(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Reverse is the case

blackbeau1:
God don suffer for all this ppl hand sha.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Anyway, It was God that created it afterall.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by birdsview(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
No bobs grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by buchilino(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
GOD HAS REALLY SEEN SO MUCH ON MANKIND. I DON'T NO IF SHE'S MOCKING GOD.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
TunezMedia:
With a glass of wine and a sexy pose in a racey outfit, Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani took to social media to thank God for always supporting her.

The former chocolate City act who is in her home country for the elections is snapped in this sexy outfit after her stage performance at a recent club show.

The outfit which puts her desirable front on display was featured in a photo she used in thanking God for always having her back.

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/08/sexy-kimani-glorifies-god-with-racy.html?m=1

what is wrong with her left fingers ABI na fashion too

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by ShitHead(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
God can never have your back. It's full of shits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by cold(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by Adeoba10(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
See fingers like octopus tentacles.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos by inventor432(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
op me am still looking for the desirable front cos i cant still find it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Hermes Harassed By Police (Video, Photos) / UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh / Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.