Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? (746 Views)

What Are The Items Needed For (Retail scale) Coldroom Business / Pls Where Can I Buy Poultry Feeds For Retail In Bags / Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by abbsilurd: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2009
Please i need stores in the uk where i can get new laptops at very good prices.
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by Fhemmmy: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2009
Is there a particular reasons why it must be from UK?
I do export Laptops to Nigeria on a weekly basis, and i wont be undersold.
I have access to HP, Dell, Toshiba, Acer, even Mac
more info get back to me via Fhemmmy@gmail.com
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by emmarich(m): 2:55am On Oct 12, 2009
Pls Fhemmmy can U send me more info on these Laptops because I need good laptops to sell. Pls send the info to fejioaks@yahoo.com
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by Fhemmmy: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2009
Ask me any specific info that you want and i will be glad to respond.
What part of Nigeria do you reside, cos i could arrange you speak to some of my rep there.
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by dawgy(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2009
Fhemmmy,I'm also interested in this biz.I've just sold 2 i got from lagos but their prices are expensive so i need a better deal.I reside in Calabar, my contacts are getmee01@yahoo.com ;08064355434.
I'll be glad to hear from you.
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by Fhemmmy: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2009
dawgy:

Fhemmmy,I'm also interested in this biz.I've just sold 2 i got from lagos but their prices are expensive so i need a better deal.I reside in Calabar, my contacts are getmee01@yahoo.com ;08064355434.
I'll be glad to hear from you.

Hello Boss,
I can get you any config with any price, so you tell me your clientelle and we will be able to work something out.
I am sure it will be a little more expensive in your area than in Lagos and my prices in lagos is still competitive.
So send me the easy to sell brand and config and i will hot you back with the price as well as see how we can arrange something cos i dont have any representative in Calabar as of yet.
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by dawgy(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2009
Ok lets settle for Dell Latitude D600.How much would that cost from you?
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by Chiaka(f): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Fhemmmy, I been buying and selling laptops too but the price I get from the guy supplying me is too high. I aint making much profit for now and am getting discouraged. I am looking for some direct dealership contact in Europe (UK) and US to deal with,. Please Please hook me up too .
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
Will land in Nigeria for 115K with high specs.
But if you get quantity, we can have a better deal.
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by Delta007(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
Email sales@jonitivecomputers.com

We ship laptops and desktops into Nigeria from the US and CANADA on a regular basis for our corporate clients. Email with your specs, quantity and contact info and we'd get back to you promptly. Our prices are the best in the market. . .GUARANTEED!
Re: Where can I get laptops for retail purposes in the UK? by dotmanone(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2009
As online person is not a problem atall
If you are seriously intrested please contact
me i will show you the link and how to get your
good here in Nigeria. Is not difficult atall. 08023938139 or dotuntoyinbo@yahoo.com

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Business Name Registration Help / I Need A Wholesale Supplier For Authentic Male Clothings,shoes And Accessories / Building Contractor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.