Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? (1413 Views)

Best Courier Company To Ship From USA To Nigeria. / Pls Where Can I Buy Poultry Feeds For Retail In Bags / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? by mrph: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2010
I am completing plans to deploy a retail eCommerce business in Nigeria and amongst the info I need is the best option for delivery service to the customers.
By BEST, I dont mean DHL or FEDEX, but I need a mixture of relatives, eg:
National coverage (or at least delivery to most of the important capitals)
Reasonable pricing with customer in mind
Various pricing options (eg - 1 item or 5 items in 1 order)
Quick delivery time
etc etc

Also any other advice is welcome about setting up and deploying this service
Re: Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2010
The luxurious buses are also in to the trade,what method do you plan
Re: Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? by mrph: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2010
Thanks man,
As much as I know, Buses are yet to be very professional. I think they will bring the image of our service to disrepute. I'v bought some stuff which were delivered by them, and I still remember I how I felt. Above all, most of them force you to go to their dirty offices to pick your stuff, even after they were paid to deliver to your door.

Unless there is a very serious bus company, I doubt I trust them
Re: Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? by Seun(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2011
How would you rate EMS Speedpost?
Re: Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
Do EMS pick up consignments or does one have to take the consignment to their office?
Re: Best Courier For Retail Ecommerce In Nigeria ? by LagBlogger(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2011
Like Seun Said EMS speedpost. They are relatively affordable and fast

(1) (Reply)

Distributorship Right / I Want Buyers For Palm Kernel Nut In Nigeria Market. / Call For Nominations: The Nigerian Leadership Initiative Associate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.