Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Seeing Is Believing.top Actress Shows Off Her Bum To Prove Its Real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seeing Is Believing.top Actress Shows Off Her Bum To Prove Its Real (596 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness / What Are You Seeing,is It A Duck Or A Rabbit? Come In And Tell.. / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Is Believing.top Actress Shows Off Her Bum To Prove Its Real by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yoruba Nollywood actress, Tonia Ferrari
Okoro, has revealed how she had to strip for
some actors who thought she had butt
implants, just to prove that her bum is
natural. The up and coming actress who’s born by a
Cameroonian mother and a Delta state
father told Vanguard recently, saying: “That will be when some actors accused me of
wearing fake hips and bum. At first I thought it
was a joke but they were dead serious about
it. They went on and on about it that I had to
prove it to them that I am all natural. So, I pulled
down my jeans and showed them my naked bum. They were transfixed and could not talk
for moments. I know I have a fresh and
beautiful bum. It was so crazy I couldn’t believe
I did what I did. Even the guys were
confused. Don’t think I am wayward or
something, I believe so much in decency but their accusation made me lose my head. I even
told them to touch it but they stared at it in
desbelief.”
The actress, who has done a couple of films
that got top ratings in the industry is blessed
with both great boobs and bum, but according
to her, it is her bum that has caused her the
major embarrassment of her life.

Re: Seeing Is Believing.top Actress Shows Off Her Bum To Prove Its Real by Donovan834: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hi babies!
Re: Seeing Is Believing.top Actress Shows Off Her Bum To Prove Its Real by allan105: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: Seeing Is Believing.top Actress Shows Off Her Bum To Prove Its Real by kingvibora: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Xup pple

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Masquerades Cheap Replica As N180 Million Rolls Royce / All Nairalanders Get In Here ASAP!!! / N-power Assessment Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.