Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Test Between The True God And The False Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Test Between The True God And The False Gods (1360 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / The Human Mind Is The True GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by Kay17: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
@promise10

We have our space to discuss the test for which to distinguish the true God and false Gods.
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by Weah96: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
They will tell you not to test god.
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by hopefulLandlord: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
promise 10 is here?

let's have that much awaited rematch

I've been leaving messages in threads for you at least 2ce that I still know of

1 https://www.nairaland.com/3301572/limb-regrowing-miracle-naijadeyhia/5#48703562

2 https://www.nairaland.com/3330382/weirdest-moments-bible#49096226

kay17, my apologies, as soon as Promise 10 sees this, I'll delete my comment

thanks for your understanding
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by Ranchhoddas: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Promise10 and his unending challenges. He never sees any one through to the end.
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by hahn(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Promise10 and his unending challenges. He never sees any one through to the end.

Yeah. The dude is a real dolt.

I hope this thread will be interesting smiley
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by Ranchhoddas: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
hahn:

Yeah. The dude is a real dolt.

I hope this thread will be interesting smiley
Me too. Make the guy no fall hand.
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by raphieMontella: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Promise10 come o...
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by promise101: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please guys, I am VERY sorry for not coming on this thread since. I am very sorry for the disappointment!

I NEVER knew that this thread exists, I never knew!

Maybe because, NL is not my home just like the atheists who sweat day and night to IMPEACH a non-existent imaginary God. Please I am sorry!

But, anyway I am here for the debate. So kay17 can you now come over?

This should be a gentle discussion debate, if not I will leave out of it.

Striking of posts should be highly prohibited!

Let's roll!

1 Like

Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by promise101: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:
Promise10 come o...
I am here.
So swerve!!!!
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by promise101: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:
Promise10 come o...
I am here.
So swerve!!!!
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by promise101: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
promise 10 is here?

let's have that much awaited rematch

I've been leaving messages in threads for you at least 2ce that I still know of

1 https://www.nairaland.com/3301572/limb-regrowing-miracle-naijadeyhia/5#48703562

2 https://www.nairaland.com/3330382/weirdest-moments-bible#49096226

kay17, my apologies, as soon as Promise 10 sees this, I'll delete my comment

thanks for your understanding
Can you now delete?
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by promise101: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Me too. Make the guy no fall hand.
Why would I?
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by promise101: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Your case of blindness can be deadly!

Anyway, thanks for telling me that this thread exists! May the almighty creator bless you!
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by Ranchhoddas: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:

Your case of blindness can be deadly!

Anyway, thanks for telling me that this thread exists! May the almighty creator bless you!
Amen!!
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by Ranchhoddas: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:
Why would I?
That's how you roll.
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by promise101: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Amen!!
So swerve gently.
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by raphieMontella: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:

I am here.

So swerve!!!!
where is your human parts store located?
You were supposed to do a ritual on the other thread..
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by promise101: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

where is your human parts store located?
You were supposed to do a ritual on the other thread..
bro, i know dumb guys like you won't know that there is something wrong with that challenge.

i will be posting a topic on that anyway!

anyway, just swerve out of this thread please.
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by Kay17: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
@promise101

The question has been posed
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by raphieMontella: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:

bro, i know dumb guys like you won't know that there is something wrong with that challenge.

i will be posting a topic on that anyway!

anyway, just swerve out of this thread please.
noises everywhere
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by CAPSLOCKED: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:
where is your human parts store located? You were supposed to do a ritual on the other thread..

HE OUGHT TO HAVE A FREEZER OR TWO FOR THAT.grin
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by otemanuduno: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
I hope Yahweh wouldn't fall hands here sha, because I know all these homo sapiens won't stop digging out his weak points here and there.

Hope we are allowed to quote our good books.

DOCTUFOS:
Deorum 6: 15
15. And Vishinus said, you cannot stop evil by confronting it with evil. Have you not heard of Yahweh our brother, who killed and spared only a family in his territory because he had wanted to stop evil? But he ended up revealing foolishness. Now he destroyed both innocent children and their parents with water, but now they are much in the land again, doing exactly what the people of those days have done and were destroyed.
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by amerimex(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Going through some comments here I can only say;
God have mercy on some people sha, d christian rilli have a lot of work to do, prayers and reparations to the so much offended sacred heart of Jesus
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by hopefulLandlord: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
amerimex:
Going through some comments here I can only say;
God have mercy on some people sha, d christian rilli have a lot of work to do, prayers and reparations to the so much offended sacred heart of Jesus

really?
Re: The Test Between The True God And The False Gods by otemanuduno: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
How come the test didn't materialise?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Albert Einstein Humiliated An Atheist Professor / Which Church Is More Popular In The World? / See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.