Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Broken Heated (episode 8) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken Heated (episode 8) (563 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Heated (episode 8) by Cyracles: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dave was the boy I fell for in my secondary school days. We dated for over 1 year but still no sex. I really loved him and could go any extent to keep him. He had asked for sex and I was willing to give him. That fateful Thursday was when it all happened. I narrated trying to look shy and completely naive he took my clothes off slowly, I had an hour glass figure, soft creamy white skin.
I stood waiting patiently for him to take off his clothes and when he dropped his trousers I couldn’t believe what I saw. Can I take that in? Dave gave me a long passionate kiss and then pulled me on top of him on the bed. It felt great and I responded to all his games with a few noises and moans. I couldn’t take it no more, the feeling was just out of this world.
You could tell all that really happened when a man and a woman found themselves in this state of “God, save me from this temptation.” I screamed out like I was a professional in the act. I just wanted more! And so, I lost my virginity to Dave. I felt so good as if it were our wedding night. “Hmmn, continue na” Anita begged when I paused to see how she reacted. I was still in thoughts when my phone rang, bringing me back to reality, it was Temi. “Hi, Becky, I just wanted to let you know that Kaycee has been discharged, the doctor just did some stitching since his injured head wasn’t so serious.” Temi spoke calmly as soon as I picked. “Okay, that’s good to know but wait o, you mean you’re still there with him?” I asked, “Yea, I couldn’t just leave him here nah, there’s no one to attend to him, since you decided to leave”. Temi said making me feel quilty. “Look, Temi, am really sorry I left you guys, I guess I wasn’t in the right state of mind then. Thanks for staying up for him, I promise to make it up to you. I murmured pleadingly.” Alright, whatever!” Temi replied as she cut the call.
I was really tired and exhausted; a good night sleep would surely do the trick. I had an obligation to perform which was apologizing and thanking Kaycee for what he did for me, but in a diplomatic way. I didn’t want to fill his mind with any nonsense thoughts about me to have fallen for him. Tomorrow, was surely gonna be hectic.
I closed my eyes as nature took me down the wonderful aisle of sleep. I woke up the next day, took my shower and got ready for lectures, so did Anita my roommate. Anita was just the kind of roommate I would have wished for, she acted like my mother and counselor but most at times to my dislike. She was a bit older than me. She was also really beautiful and had many boyfriends. She wasn’t the type of girl who was faithful to just one boy, although, she wasn’t a runs girl.
We both left our off campus apartment which was situated not too far from our university. One thing I disliked about off campus accommodation was the transportation fare that I spent every day. It was really draining down our finances. We had already locked up and was about calling for the popular “okada men” when a car clutched in front of our apartment. I tried looking through the tinted glass and discovered that it was no other person than Kaycee. My mind flew! I surely wasn’t expecting him that morning,

To be continued ...

Read http://queensheir.com/blog/broken-heated-episode-8/

Previous Episode there also if you missed them

(1) (Reply)

Trump’s Victory: I’ll Tear My Green Card On January 20, Says Soyinka / I Will Burn With You (A Story On Class Segregation And The Power Of Love) / The Foggy Path (a Comedomantic Story Inspired By True Life Events)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.