Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Can She Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can She Do? (820 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can She Do? by bluflame: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
so my friend is faced with the option of dropping off school.
her uncle who is responsible for her education just dropped the bomb few days ago that he won't further her education again...thanks to the wife!..
she is a baby mamma......so it's kinda difficult looking for a job and she wants not to drop out.
what can she do to help generate funds for school...
she has 3yrs before graduating.
advice needed pls...
Re: What Can She Do? by Snow5(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
As in... You dey ask wetin you go do?

I am not understanding this girl grin... Lwkmdh

Are u serious? I can't even understand the story self..

Abeg make I sleep jor

Lalasticlala Don enter this one oo... U must answer your name.. Lols
Re: What Can She Do? by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
@op.

So in a nutshell, you need:

~ N200K for your sister's school fees
~ Money for house rent
~ 3 years worth of feeding money

Yes?

Meanwhile your uncle is a big man in an oil company but you aren't a "foot licker". You have no wish to discuss your dad or his whereabouts.

# I hear the iPhone 7 is out and it costs about N300K. True or False? #

2 Likes

Re: What Can She Do? by achieverme(m): 2:51am On Sep 20, 2016
If you ask me, I will say your sister made a grave mistake to have opted for state university. What happened to federal (affordable) universities for crying out loud. As indigenes, getting admitted into federal schools in your home ststre would be very easy. I have spent 4 years in UNnilorin. I don't think I have spent a total of #200,000 on tuition and house rent for 4 years!

This is what me I think; it may not be acceptable, adaptable or palatable. But with the situation of things on ground, I feel this is the only way out.

Let her apply for suspension of studies in her school and go and look for job.
My only concern about study suspension is that she will not be allowed to suspend a session she has not registered for.

What about changing institution? Do you guys have anyone in any federal university around? If so, she can collect transcript from ESUTH and opt for federal university where the tuitions are lower and cost of education/living is affordable.
Re: What Can She Do? by achieverme(m): 2:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Snow5:
As in... You dey ask wetin you go do?

I am not understanding this girl grin... Lwkmdh

Are u serious? I can't even understand the story self..

Abeg make I sleep jor

Lalasticlala Don enter this one oo... U must answer your name.. Lols

Some people joke with other people's problems and challenges and they even feel cool about it! Why can't people be reasonable?

1 Like

Re: What Can She Do? by Snow5(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2016
achieverme:

Some people joke with other people's problems and challenges and they even feel cool about it! Why can't people be reasonable?

Baba... Nor vex.. U too reason the questions na? E nor make sense..

She already knows what to do... She is just giving long stories... There is nothing hard here for her not to take any decisions... Isn't she working?... And her uncle already told them that he can't continue again ba?

Now.. She has worked for almost a year or two.. According to my intelligence(from wetin she write for up there).. And she her still wanna go to service.. Right?..

She can stil help the little she can with her sister.. Or better still tell her sister to start learning a trade while schooling.. She can help her sister with any little fund...

I won't advice her to go learn or start prostitution.. Or illegal means of making a living... No!!... Neither will I ask her to go back and beg her uncle... And besides.. She say the dad is not even existing in their life..

Okay.. Fine... Go to the church you attend... And plead for the help.. They may help you.

WHAT GOT ME ANGRY IS WHEN SHE SAYS SHE IS NOT AN ASS LICKER..... what Nonsense!!!...

If you are in a situation.... U better bring down yourself and do whatever the person dat is helping ask you to do... If not eh... U go suffer....

Humble yourself and go back to that your uncle and start tolerating their Bullshits... Til you and your sisters find a better solid ground....

You are not a ass licker... That shows how stubborn and arrogant you are..... Bullshit!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can She Do? by uairaland: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2016
GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER CREW... food is ready.

seems like nairaland is a very nice place to put such nice stories that end with emotion and financial problems. but this one was clever not to mention God God God God in this story.
Re: What Can She Do? by bluflame: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2016
achieverme:
If you ask me, I will say your sister made a grave mistake to have opted for state university. What happened to federal (affordable) universities for crying out loud. As indigenes, getting admitted into federal schools in your home ststre would be very easy. I have spent 4 years in UNnilorin. I don't think I have spent a total of #200,000 on tuition and house rent for 4 years!

This is what me I think; it may not be acceptable, adaptable or palatable. But with the situation of things on ground, I feel this is the only way out.

Let her apply for suspension of studies in her school and go and look for job.
My only concern about study suspension is that she will not be allowed to suspend a session she has not registered for.

What about changing institution? Do you guys have anyone in any federal university around? If so, she can collect transcript from ESUTH and opt for federal university where the tuitions are lower and cost of education/living is affordable.
thank you very much .....Am grateful..
this would help...
all the same am really grateful you understood thanks again

1 Like

Re: What Can She Do? by bluflame: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2016
achieverme:

I guess I was too plain...so i had to make a modification...
all the same am really grateful you understood thanks again
thank you very much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Wayward Wives Be Prosecuted By Law? / Poverty-stricken Boys Find £2,000 In Pockets Of Donated Jeans And This Happened / New Born Baby Stuns Doctors As She Starts Walking Minutes After Being Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.