Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) (5744 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page / Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding / This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by pavin12: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is how this young babe decided to turn up at a popular club in Lagos last
weekend and she was the talk of the club for the night.

CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by oluchiafam: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
kiss cry
Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by Seanmike(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
End time babe
Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by topwisdom(f): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jesus is coming soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by leslie01: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Chai, nwa nne muru,

her mama go the happy say she don born human being, not knowing she has a disgrace as a daughter

2 Likes

Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by Snow5(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
They leave visually nothing to the imaginations these days...

Very sad!! cry angry

1 Like

Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by braine(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why are the posters above me lamenting?

Me like the view. I'm getting the feeling/entertainment she wanted me to get. Sooooooooo...... kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by henrycoach: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
No be small thing oooo
Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by henrycoach: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
henrycoach:
No be small thing oooo

I guess she is tired of life
Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by Sugarcious(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
I'm sure she's got AIDS

1 Like

Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) by segebase(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2016
end tym olosho

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Priesthood For Nollywood – Aex Usifo Omaigbo / 16 Yrs Old Obama’s Daughter(malia) Shock The World With This Hot Selfie [PHOTS] / Instagram Big Girl “ebony”, Puts Her Body On Display (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.