Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. (949 Views)

HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 / Tecno W4 Is The First Tecno Phone To Run Android Marshmallow.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. by omortoyosi01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
My guy just bought this new w4 some few days back on jumia for a whooping sum of 32k.
But ever since DEn.. The phone would not stop hanging or restarting itself... I av helped him in formatting it buh to no avail... Kindly refer a solution dear nairalanders
Re: HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. by youngdell: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
he should take it to tecno official office , they will fix it for him .. I guess the phone needs software update

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. by omortoyosi01(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
youngdell:
he should take it to tecno official office , they will fix it for him .. I guess the phone needs software update
but the software is up to date now... It runs android 6.0
Re: HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. by brandon180(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
call Jumia and complain
Re: HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. by Iceman296: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Where is his Location?? He should take it to the Nearest Calcare office with his receipt.
Re: HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. by Carlcaresophia: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2016
omortoyosi01:
My guy just bought this new w4 some few days back on jumia for a whooping sum of 32k.
But ever since DEn.. The phone would not stop hanging or restarting itself... I av helped him in formatting it buh to no avail... Kindly refer a solution dear nairalanders
Hello Omortoyosi01, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Different W4 for sale in perfect condition
Re: HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. by omortoyosi01(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Omortoyosi01, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
I stay @ Ekiti... Any luck
Re: HELP!! My Friend's New Tecno W4 Is Giving Him Issues.. by Carlcaresophia: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2016
omortoyosi01:
I stay @ Ekiti... Any luck
Hello, we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Ekiti, but you can send you phone to our collecting point there. Below please find contact info. Thank you!
No.13 Fayose Market, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria +2347061084889
beside Accomorran bus stop, Adjacent Nurtw Office, Kota, Ekiti, Nigeria +2348062075215
I Block, NO.1 Fayose Market, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria +2348166052769

(1) (Reply)

My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device / TECNO Phantom 6 Plus Unboxing / Meet The Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7,to Get A Free Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.