Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device (955 Views)

See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno / If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently / Meet Google Duo, A Simple 1-to-1 Video Calling App For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device by Gsmbasics: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Google released their own video chatting app, called Google Duo. It is called Duo as it can be utilized for one-to-one chatting.

The application gathered around 10 million downloads within its very first month however is gradually going cold. The app has been extremely rated on the Play store but a little less on the Apple Store. It has a score of 4.5 stars from over 142,000 votes. So, here is my review of the Google Duo app with all the functions explained.

The app is truly small and is around 8MB on the Play Store. Press the Install button to download. When finished the app will set up like all the other apps. After that is done, you can leap straight to the video chatting function.

You will need to approve Google Duo the authorization to access your contacts, take video, record audio, and gain access to SMS. When all the approvals are given, you will be welcomed with the Terms. Hit agree and after that verify your mobile number.

After typing your mobile number, wait for the confirmation code to show up as an SMS. It will immediately apply to your account and you will go into the screen of the app. The shutter button is exactly what you have to press to begin video chatting.

The top right corner has the settings button in which there are options to alter vibrating feedback, turn on/off Knock Knock, restricting data use, including blocked contacts and more. Google Duo is an easy app with a non-cluttered interface that anyone can get used to in about 2 mins.

The app has truly increased since its release however the first 5m downloads came within a week. Now after nearly a month we have around 10m downloads. Certainly, the buzz around it is going down, but it is a very easy yet effective app.

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/594/my-google-duo-review-using-infinix-zero-2-device.html

1 Like

Re: My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device by Sphilip1(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Good day boss.

Nice review, hope you will do a review about google allo because the google assistant on allo already conquered Whatsapp.

Google assistant chats like a real person.

I am planning to do a review on my blog also.

2 Likes

Re: My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device by temptnow: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2016
Thumbs up OP, Nice review. I believe this is our own FaceTime for Android. Am downloading mine now. Let me see how it works.

1 Like

Re: My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device by Peterpan222(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Face calling.... Lolz. Just downloaded mine.

1 Like

Re: My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device by temptnow: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Op it's like it works with phone numbers in your contact list. Cos it's asking me to invite people to video chat with them.
Re: My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device by Gsmbasics: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
temptnow:
Op it's like it works with phone numbers in your contact list. Cos it's asking me to invite people to video chat with them.
yeah invite your friends to download it too, the video quality is superb
Re: My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device by Gsmbasics: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sphilip1:
Good day boss.

Nice review, hope you will do a review about google allo because the google assistant on allo already conquered Whatsapp.

Google assistant chats like a real person.

I am planning to do a review on my blog also.
ok, nice one
Re: My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device by temptnow: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Gsmbasics:
yeah invite your friends to download it too, the video quality is superb
am using it now, and I noticed it doesn't deduct too much data from me

(1) (Reply)

TOMTOP Black Friday Sales For OUKITEL / Please Help Me On Tecno W5 Lite / SOLD; OFFER ENDED !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.