Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Did You Read This Book - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did You Read This Book (883 Views)

Forum Game: Try not to laugh as you read through this / Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. / If You Used This Book,go And Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Read This Book by hushshinani(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
If you read this book, you're supposed to be married by now..

Re: Did You Read This Book by JamesParkin12: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is the first time I've heard of this book. In my reading practice, there were no books of this nature. Maybe I've just never heard of it anywhere. I try to use the brief information about the book all the time before I read it. Last time I used monique and the mango rains summary and I didn't regret it because I was happy to read this book. Every book is interesting in its own way, but not every book is interesting to all people. As hard as it sounds, it is.

(1) (Reply)

Sp Classroom Comic Video Is Out / Whats Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And His Colleague? / Checkout A South African's Comment About Moses And Mikel And What Happened Next.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.