Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Want My Relationship To Last - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Want My Relationship To Last (432 Views)

I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage / I Want My Idowu / How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want My Relationship To Last by royraymond: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
my girl has bin actin strange of recent and i dont kno wat went wrong wit her. she doesnt even call or text me and im bothered about it. how can i kip d fire burning again in d relationshp
Re: Want My Relationship To Last by posakosa(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2009
could she have found someone else <a rich bobo like that> that rocks her world ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Want My Relationship To Last by patwhizkid(f): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
lmao! Posa
Re: Want My Relationship To Last by royraymond: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
i av done my research but i av neva figured out if shes seeing sum1 else. i nid tips. wat shud i do
Re: Want My Relationship To Last by posakosa(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2009
Hi Pat  smiley smiley

Not trying to make jest but she doesn't call or text, I think he needs to find his way. No be all the mouth na person dey use talk.
Re: Want My Relationship To Last by posakosa(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2009
royraymond:

my girl has bin actin strange of recent and i dont kno wat went wrong wit her. she doesnt even call or text me and im bothered about it. how can i kip d fire burning again in d relationshp

If she doesn't call you, YOU keep calling her. Relationship is a two way streak and once it becomes a one way thing, you need to find your way. Abi you wan marry the girl ?! undecided undecided
Re: Want My Relationship To Last by patwhizkid(f): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2009
Hehe. . .sup baby?
Re: Want My Relationship To Last by posakosa(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2009
watz going on wif u doll ?! how was ur weekend ? smiley
Re: Want My Relationship To Last by patwhizkid(f): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2009
. . .am jez ghud babie. My weekend waz fyn. . .jez plannin' on going bhaq tu school.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sweet Tall Pretty Girl With A Job / Need Guy/lady For Marriage? / I A Girl For Good Relationship Which May Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.