Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pidgin Meaning - Please Help!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pidgin Meaning - Please Help!! (574 Views)

Pidgin Words, Meaning And Origin You Need To Know / Origin Of Common Nigerian Pidgin Words (i.e., Igbo, Yoruba, Or Hausa) / Swede In Need Of Help With Nigerian Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pidgin Meaning - Please Help!! by justme07: 1:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Hello all, I was looking for a thread for this topic but I didn't see one. (Kindly direct me if there's one open please).

What does it mean to say "na my visa"? Like if you do something and someone questions you about it and you say "na my visa"? Somebody told me it means that's my way or something like that.
Re: Pidgin Meaning - Please Help!! by Alhajipablo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Itz my business,

(1) (Reply)

In a situation like this, who will you help and why? / PHOTO: Emir Of Kano Becomes A Grandfather / Chinese Are Actually The Best Dressers In The World. Picture Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.