Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] (1205 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2016
Music star, Kcee was snapped at a recent night out with two football greats, Super Eagles legend, Austin Jay Jay Okocha and Nigerian Forward, IK Uche.

The trio looked dope as they partied together at Jay Jay's club in Lagos.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/kcee-hangs-out-with-football-stars-ik.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by Chanchit: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Ik just fall my hand by moving to Mexico. The thing pain me I unfollowed him on twitter. if Ahmed musa, ideye, ighalo could move to play why not him.
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2016
ohhh I see
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by segebase(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2016
we don see u ..next
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by optional1(f): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by GoggleB(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2016
This should not make FP
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by Gamesound(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2016
Wake Me Whn This Makes Fp
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by Snow5(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Traffic light master...

Mr rainbow... I hail thee grin tongue
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:
This should not make FP
I can confidently tell u with 101% of certainty that it will definitely make FP cheesy
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Snow5:
Traffic light master...

Mr rainbow... I hail thee grin tongue
A.K.A DADDY CANDY CRUSH grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by Snow5(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Jarizod:
A.K.A DADDY CANDY CRUSH grin
Lols...

Candy crush indeed wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Kcee Hangs Out With Football Stars, IK Uche And Jay Jay Okocha [PICS] by optional1(f): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

My Butts Aint Fake!!!!!! Kylie Cries Out / Photos: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And His Wife Surrounded By Large Security Detail / Photo-nollywood Actor Harry B Anyanwu Hangout With Dr Chris Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.