Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 (5899 Views)

Paid Internship For Young Programmers And Developers - Wordpress, PHP Etc / 19 Pictures Programmers And IT Oriented People Can Relate To. / What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by csc2(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Few weeks ago, we saw a ranked list of world best programmers and developers by HackerRank and is good to know that Nigeria was ranked 48th Position in world while 3rd in Africa as the best programming nation. This week also, a award/ranking of best programmers in Nigeria was conducted by GitHub and its will be good for you to know those people talking the lead when it comes to programming language in Nigeria.

As you know, they are various programming languages which some of them are Java, C++, C#, Python, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Delphi, Objective-C and much more Well, GitHub has compiled the list of top best programmers we have in Nigeria.

List Of Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers

Ire Aderinokun (Ireade) – JavaScript/CSS
Ire Aderinokun is the best Javascript developer here in Nigeria. She's also good when its comes to UI designer and Front-End Developer.Ire is best in HTML. Ire blogs at bitsofco.de.

Moyinoluwa Adeyemi (Moyheen) – Java
Moyinoluwa Adeyemi is the madam of Java developer here in Nigeria. Moyinoluwa developed Yoruba Watch Faces, watch faces that tell time in Yoruba. She’s also a co-organizer of the Google Developers Group.

Makinwa Olubukola (Bmakinwa) – Ruby
Makinwa is a lead facilitator at Andela. She was previously Lead Developer at Swap Space who decided to learn how to code because she loved Fifa.

Amoatey Harrison (fortharris) - Python
According to GitHub, Amoatey Harrison is the boss of Python Programming in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.femtoptech.com/2016/09/list-of-nigerias-top-programmers-and.html

Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by kingofthejungle(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2016
3:1 dhtml18 na lie you must day this list

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by csc2(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Prosper Otemuyiwa (Unicodeveloper) – PHP

Prosper Otemuyiwa is the boss of PHP programming in Nigeria. According to info found on Techcabal.com, Prosper Otemuyiwa was a technical trainer for Andela before becoming technical writer for Auth0. Laravel Hackathon Starter Pack, a tool to help developers get up-and-running quickly with MVPs developed by Prosper once amassed over 500 stars on GitHub beating Facebook to become the number two on the top trending list of #PHP developers in the world.

The interesting thing about these programmers mentioned above is that, they are self-taught. Well, They are lots of website online which you can learn most of this programming languages for free even some of them make it available for you to learn offline. Have posted about six of this websites Here so just go through them.

Source: http://www.femtoptech.com/2016/09/list-of-nigerias-top-programmers-and.html

cc: Mynd44 seun, lalaticala

Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by csc2(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2016
kingofthejungle:

Can't be found on the list tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by kingofthejungle(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2016
csc2:

Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by lyrics6527: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2016
You know of any android developer?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by kingofthejungle(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
csc2:

just trolling and waiting for the bigger boys to come onboard
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Darangi007: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2016
Lol......visit github-awards.com to see your ranking
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Darangi007: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2016
kingofthejungle:
Lol.. dhtml is ranked 1/1 in equatorial Guinea...somehow d software tinks he z from equatorial guinea

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by donfrance(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2016
Who knows how to backup databases in linux server using putty or WinSCP software. Pls chat me up on 08037332963
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2016
The list is incomplete, where is dhtml18 on that list? For what, how can they say that ehm Ire Aderinokun (Ireade) can code javaScript better than dhtml18?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by csc2(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2016
donjayzi:
The list is incomplete, where is dhtml18 on that list? For what, how can they say that ehm Ire Aderinokun (Ireade) can code javaScript better than dhtml18?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Darangi007: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
donjayzi:
It is GitHub not troll hub grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Darangi007:

It is GitHub not troll hub grin
Trollhub eh? you mean to say dhtml is a troll?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Darangi007: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
donjayzi:

Trollhub eh? you mean to say dhtml is a troll?
Full stack developer at trollHub.....he titled himself king of trolls
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Demmtek(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello Nigerians !

Samuel Odeloye & Nnamdi Nwanze Demmtek here, Co-founders of RoadPreppers. This is our very first post in the community! and we’re really excited to be here—to learn, share ideas and gain useful insights from you guys,about our new venture-[http://roadpreppers.com]

Here’s Our story so far… hopefully it inspires someone!

This is Road Preppers

Road Preppers is cool and awesome, RoadPreppers Loves to help people plan their trips and make the best decisions on the road.

Roadpreppers’ Lagos Bus Directions Make More Sense Than Google Maps.

Are they in for the long haul? can they scale and pull through?

Roadpreppers’ Co- Founder | Lead developer takes an exit -What’s next?

Roadpreppers is still innovating silently; marvels a multitude

Roadpreppers- Your Premier travel Companion. Committed to providing accurate travel information, come rain or shine 

RoadPreppers- Community based door to door trip planner app | travel Companion- wins the heart of many across Nigeria.

Ease of use + secure + accurate + reliable; The result? Happy users geared up and connected on their trips.

Are you going somewhere? Directions, Fare quotes, Real time traffic updates, all at your fingertips. Share with friends- RoadPreppers’ got you!

Be passionate and committed about your heart desires.

Be helpful and resourceful -Innovate, Build, Disrupt 

Be like [http://roadpreppers.com]
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by RockHard: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mynd44, You need to see this.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Darangi007:

Full stack developer at trollHub.....he titled himself king of trolls
Yeah right, that is me DUDES. The nairaland KINGTROLL, you wont find me on GITHUB yellow pages sha, so it does not matter

- KING TROLL OF NAIRALAND PROGRAMMING
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Darangi007: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
dhtml18:

Yeah right, that is me DUDES. The nairaland KINGTROLL, you wont find me on GITHUB yellow pages sha, so it does not matter

Lol
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by kingofthejungle(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
dhtml18:

long live the king
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by csc2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
dhtml18:

Local Champion tongue cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
kingofthejungle:
long live the king
thank you jungle king

csc2:

Am a troll, not a programmer mind you

- King Troll
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
csc2:

When shall you have sense?
Okay local champion atleast im get mouth for nairaland...
Seriously WHO YOU EPP
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by csc2(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

When shall you have sense?
Okay local champion atleast im get mouth for nairaland...
Seriously WHO YOU EPP

Hey bro, no be everybody you can just talk to anyhow. Please mind your words undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by csc2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
dhtml18:

Am a troll, not a programmer mind you

- King Troll

Noted grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
csc2:

Hey bro, no be everybody you can just talk to anyhow. Please mind your speak undecided undecided

Mind wetin
U smoke abii?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by csc2(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Mind wetin
U smoke abii?

I no have time to waste on you.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
csc2:

You're already a waste so I should be the one tellinq you to stay away!! Okay?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by kingofthejungle(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
csc2:

na you dy reply am free mb when mtn give am dy shack am
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by FrankLampard: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
dhtml18:

You didn't say you were from Guinea. Lol
Re: Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
FrankLampard:

You didn't say you were from Guinea. Lol
My mistake, i should have mentioned that earlier, my (BABANLA-BABANLA-BABANLA-BABANLA-BABANLA-BABANLA-BABANLA)*1000 with 57 tails came from there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microsoft Ports. NET To Linux And Macintosh, Goes Open-sources; Is Java Doomed? / Top 15 Programming Languages To Learn 2014-2015 / Why Are Nigerian Programmers So Smart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.