Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids (22693 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Kids Enjoying The Hot Afternoon In The Pool (photos) / Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2016
The musician took to his Instagram page to share this lovely photo of his kids, Zee and Mayor and his last born.
"soundsultanMaking funny faces 1st day of school things. MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOUR STEPS."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKka6sxhsO8/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by MaQuin(f): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2016
lol back to school cute boys

1 Like

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Young03(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2016
and so?

1 Like

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2016
oohhh cute kids
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nixiepie(f): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Lovely

Back to school lol
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by sexymoma(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
there are somethings you don't post on social media
person wey get evil for mind fit get informat with this wan cos u have given us some clue of where person fit see dem... "the name of the school has been printed on their cloth"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by wolesmile(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Don't they have worthy news on the entertainment section again?

So if I share "See photos of Ramsey Noah feeding his cat" or "See photos of Odunlade Adekola's chair" it will make front page news!

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
I just love Sound Sultan, he hardly brag or disturb the fans. Lowkey and mature celeb
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by stano2(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
No be bad thing if I test how active my sperm the with Chinyere, Amaka, Folake, Aisha and imoh on time, so in 7years time I will be showcasing more than this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by twentyk(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
a man returned from work at night and heads straight to the bedroom to make love to his wife.
When done, he went straight to the kitchen to fetch himself a bottle of cold drink only to find his wife there looking for something in the fridge. He asked his wife how she quickly made it to the kitchen when they've just finished making love. His wife screamed: "Aahh! That was my mother in the bedroom, she was so tired when she arrived so I let her sleep in our room". Alarmed, she ran to her mother and asked her why she didn't say anything when her husband was making love to her. Mother replied: "you know say me and your husband no dey talk"

8 Likes

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by deolu2000(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Apparently he is not living in banana island neither is Adenuga his neigbour considering the door in that background. Great lyrist guy is anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Mrfrodo: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by babalolareal(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
sexymoma:
person wey get evil for mind fit get informat with this wan cos u have given us some clue of where person fit see dem... "the name of the school has been printed on their cloth"

The name of the school is well covered bro.
say something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by davidokorodudu: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na face me I face him dey live?
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by sexymoma(f): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
babalolareal:

The name of the school is well covered bro.
say something else.
where.. nd by the way tani buroda re... man dey bear moma... i guess you didn't take your time to check the third boy angry you were in a hurry to comment...SMH
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by spartoo: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
where is that his unkempt maid

angry
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by henrydadon(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
angry

what should i do with this news now

[img]http://i./EZYQjm1uPrXGg.gif[/img]
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
cool
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by tansho(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Where's the maid?
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by fpeter(f): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
sexymoma:

........Only in 9ja! live life, be free...fret not thyself because of evildoers....people post pictures of baby bumps, newborns everyday.
It's called life...don't exert too much energy thinking about the evil or harm that may come from innocent actions, live life please!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Paseus(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Young03:
and so?
SORRY...but must you comment?
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by sexymoma(f): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
fpeter:

........Only in 9ja! live life, be free...fret not thyself because of evildoers....people post pictures of baby bumps, newborns everyday.
It's called life...don't exert too much energy thinking about the evil or harm that may come from innocent actions, live life please!
shebi those pple wey dem dey kidnap waka go dia dooormot.. say na me be dis kidap me angry

1 Like

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by JWebDeveloper: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is a lovely website : https://elegantstore.com.ng/ you can get your too. Send mail to the email you see on this website. smiley
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Brightgem(f): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sound Sultan is falling hand sha, haba go do a proper photo shoot with ur family so it will be social media worthy. During sallah too, they all snapped one shabby picture, where everybody knew the house girl. This pic too dey one kind why is d kid on the right like having wet shorts. Could they not have posed better in a better location. Not impressive. I know say SS na simple dude but pls do better with the pictures.
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by GossipHeart(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Brightgem:
Sound Sultan is falling hand sha, haba go do a proper photo shoot with ur family so it will be social media worthy. During sallah too, they all snapped one shabby picture, where everybody knew the house girl. This pic too dey one kind why is d kid on the right like having wet shorts. Could they not have posed better in a better location. Not impressive. I know say SS na simple dude but pls do better with the pictures.

Oh my God
What the fuccking fucck
Don't you have a job ??
Mehn, you're so useless

Must you talk about everything you see ??
From advising him to do a proper photo shoot, he's a rich dude and he must have had millions of photo shoot with his family, so because he wants to take a picture of his kids before they head to school, he should take them to a studio and do a proper photo shoot ??

And why are you so concerned if the kid has wet pants ?? He's a kid for fucck sake, he must wet his pants

This is the reason why i don't talk to many Nigerians, they don't mind their fuccking business

4 Likes

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Darkseid(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
The yellow one be like Wiz Khalifa.
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by laikas: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
deolu2000:
Apparently he is not living in banana island neither is Adenuga his neigbour considering the door in that background. Great lyrist guy is anyway.
i noticed too, dats the reason why i decided to read comment, knowing sum1 must comment on it.
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Its actually two boys n a girl....

CC op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage For Me Isn’t A Do Or Die Affair –actress Dayo Amusa / Oge Okoye Looks Fabulous In Different Ensembles / Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.