Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids (22703 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Kids Enjoying The Hot Afternoon In The Pool (photos) / Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by deolu2000(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
laikas:

i noticed too, dats the reason why i decided to read comment, knowing sum1 must comment on it.
lolsss.... Team observer!
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by sturner06(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Handsome handsome bobo's
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Chukazu: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
sexymoma:
there are somethings you don't post on social media
person wey get evil for mind fit get informat with this wan cos u have given us some clue of where person fit see dem... "the name of the school has been printed on their cloth"

people think say Tonto Dike no get sense for shielding her son from social media, I don't understand how people just exposing their "assets" to the social media

1 Like

Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by mischievous(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Brightgem:
Sound Sultan is falling hand sha, haba go do a proper photo shoot with ur family so it will be social media worthy. During sallah too, they all snapped one shabby picture, where everybody knew the house girl. This pic too dey one kind why is d kid on the right like having wet shorts. Could they not have posed better in a better location. Not impressive. I know say SS na simple dude but pls do better with the pictures.
okay u expect him to be living fake life where everything is perfect
undecided undecided
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by ceeceeuwa: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
stano2:
No be bad thing if I test how active my sperm the with Chinyere, Amaka, Folake, Aisha and imoh on time, so in 7years time I will be showcasing more than this undecided
keep testing till you test positive to ...
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by misterchris(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
deolu2000:
Apparently he is not living in banana island neither is Adenuga his neigbour considering the door in that background. Great lyrist guy is anyway.
He is my neighbour.
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Brightgem(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
mischievous:

okay u expect him to be living fake life where everything is perfect
undecided undecided
Nope I expect him to be just him but lets see neater stuff. Its not intended as an insult to him but... ion knw sha. my point is definitely not abt trying to b fake. I dnt send celebrities o, I just happen to like this one. This kind of picture shd be like in his home album.
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by deolu2000(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
misterchris:
He is my neighbour.
and where is your neigbourhood situated? Na makoko or alaba suuru.
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
spartoo:
where is that his unkempt maid

angry
Chai, pple nor dey 4get sontin o
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by spartoo: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
Chai, pple nor dey 4get sontin o
each time wey I see him issue na that maid matter dey come my mind grin
Re: Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
spartoo:

each time wey I see him issue na that maid matter dey come my mind grin
True, its d same wit me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

J. Cole, Davido & Wizkid To Perform In Lagos This April / Marriage For Me Isn’t A Do Or Die Affair –actress Dayo Amusa / Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.