Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,409 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Make We Laugh Small. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make We Laugh Small. (921 Views)

Oya Laugh Small! / Abeg Make Person Laugh Small Jare... / Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make We Laugh Small. by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Church JokesIf you're a man and you want to livelong, please don't go near yourwoman's phone unless you have shockabsorbers like me.I just got home now and met my neighbour (EMEKA)crying like a baby,then we got talking.Me: Mekus wetin happen now .... Nawho die nah?Emeka: Bros na Amaka ooMe: Chisoooosu!!!- Amaka don die? Emeka: mybrother had it been she diesef I no go cry...dis girl has finished meoooMe: Oya please calm down and tell mewhat happenedEmeka: Can you imagine Amaka that I have beenpaying her schools fees up toher final year now use idiot to save myname in her phone...Me: Mtcheeeew! Na the idiot dey painyou? even making you cry? You gettime my brother... Emeka: Bros no be the idiot deypainme, the thing is that my own idiot isidiot number 18Me: Hmmmmmm my brother managethe idiot nahh, after all my own girl thatI want to marry use Evangelist KUNLE to save myname in her phone....Emeka: (laughing ) nawaooo at leastthat one is even better...Me: Shut up! When I scrolled the phonefurther I saw 3 other Evangelists(Kola,Timothy and Jacob), then 2 pastors ( Mike andAnthony), and then 4apostles (Bolaji, Samuel,Emmanuel, Tunde), then 2 Reverends,(Chika and Ifeanyi), and then oneBishop, Yinka.....Emeka: Hahaahaha, may be that Bishop is theGeneral Overseer of her heart andyou're an ordinary branch pastor

(1) (Reply)

What If The Pilot And The Co Pilot Start A Fight While On The Air / Don't Let Another Woman Near Your Hair / The Most Beautiful Reply Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.