Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Dreamweaver Php And Mysql - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dreamweaver Php And Mysql (883 Views)

Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Writing A Time Based Expiration Script Or Function Using Php And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by wizzykid(m): 3:28am On Oct 12, 2009
pls let's talk more on connecting dreamweaver8 to the mysql database on the remote host, each time I try it gives me an error message "an unidentified error has occured", what do I do?
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by kolitos007: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2009
I am confused, why are you trying to connect dreamweaver to mysql, or maybe I don't understand what answer you looking for. I am thinknig you should use dreamweaver to FTP files, and you connect to mysql via php. Please can you give more details maybe then one can make any sense of what you are saying.
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by TechPros(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2009
Is your local server acting as ur remote host or ur web host's server
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by wizzykid(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
I was trying to create a mysql connection to a database I created using my cpanel. I have now succeded, created tables using phpmyadmin, but I don't know the right settings for a table that needs to accept image uploads, pls help me out here. thanks for your help
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by hostmot(f): 2:32am On Oct 14, 2009
If you are trying to create a mysql based website, then you really should download a webserver package such as xammp or wampserver to create a local testing server on your system. You can then link to the database by writing out a php script.

Doing it this way will make your life easier and is faster than connecting to a remote host. It might be your webhost dropping that kind of connection.

Good luck with your coding!

Olawunmi,
Sales Rep. Hostmot (www.hostmot.com)
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by TechPros(m): 5:36am On Oct 14, 2009
Use blob format or u can as well move the image to a folder in ur site directory using php copy() and store a link to the image location in ur table. Hope u understand
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by wizzykid(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2009
I'm trying to create an application form that visitors can upload their images into d database, just the jamb application website etc., ope u understand me well now, thanks
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by wizzykid(m): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2009
d site am working on is samuelaji and d problem is,  am not a coder, my testing server is my webhost and I use ftp, dreamweaver does everything for me. I think I have to go into coding now because I have tried my best to dodge it. pls can someone give me some links to some tutorials that'll guide me thru. Thanx a million
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by kolitos007: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2009
wizzykid:

d site am working on is samuelaji and d problem is, am not a coder, my testing server is my webhost and I use ftp, dreamweaver does everything for me. I think I have to go into coding now because I have tried my best to dodge it. pls can someone give me some links to some tutorials that'll guide me thru. Thanx a million

Hi, this is a very good tutorial that will help you http://devzone.zend.com/article/627, its easy to understand and you will get to know all the basics, as long as you follow the lessons from Part 1. Its a great source, and you will also be able to do php and mysql and know what to do to connect to database.
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by wizzykid(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2009
d site m workin on is www.samuelaji
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by wizzykid(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2009
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by wizzykid(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2009
.co.cc at d end pls, I dn't knw y it is being removed each time I post d link
Re: Dreamweaver Php And Mysql by kolitos007: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2009
wizzykid:

.co.cc at d end pls, I dn't knw y it is being removed each time I post d link

Its because your post looks like a spam, mainly based on your url.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's First Consumer Review Site - Revamped / Google Adwords For Sale For Half The Price / 2.1 Billion Internet Users And 555 Million Websites: The Web In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.