Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) (1305 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited Entry-level & Exp.job Recruitment (15 Positions) / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) by udjq1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
The Federal Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below at the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture:

1.) Archivist Grade I

2.) Archivist Grade II

3.) Senior Archivist

4.) Printing Officer II

5.) Printing Officer I

6.) Senior Printing Officer

7.) Higher Cameraman

8.) Senior Cameraman

9.) Principal Cameraman Grade II

10.) Tourism Officer Grade II

11.) Tourism Officer Grade I

12.) Senior Tourism Officer

13.) Cultural Officer Grade II

14.) Cultural Officer Grade I

15.) Senior Cultural Officer

Application Link

http://www.careerhob.com/federal-ministry-of-information-and-culture-2016-job-vacancies-15-positions/

Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) by twosquare(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
udjq1:
The Federal Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below at the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture:

10.) Tourism Officer Grade II

11.) Tourism Officer Grade I

13.) Cultural Officer Grade II

14.) Cultural Officer Grade I

Application Link

http://www.careerhob.com/federal-ministry-of-information-and-culture-2016-job-vacancies-15-positions/

Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Hi, do you know the take-home of these grade II and grade I positions? An insight into this will be helpful. Thanks.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) by LKO(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thanks for the information.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) by Bamidele539: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yes!!! Someone should kindly tell us the monthly take home or salary scale of the workers under this govt agency.....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:56am On Sep 21, 2016
d site is not opening
Re: Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) by Alvyn69(m): 2:40am On Sep 21, 2016
It has been observed with dismay that the site has been shot down right from the day the whole exercise started. My pain is, since they said those who submitted and applied earlier will get the priority i just hope this one the site is malfunctioning is not another artificial means to decentralise people while they open the site for the inner caucus members to get preferences.

(1) (Reply)

Fan Milk Interview On Tue Oct 11,who Else Got The Invite?? / Make Up To N40,000 And More In A Month By Working For Autvin Website Builders / Microcred Mfb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.