Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Linda Ikeji’s Top Birthday Prayer Is To Find A Man. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Linda Ikeji’s Top Birthday Prayer Is To Find A Man. (356 Views)

Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs In Revealing Outfit ( / The Downfall Of Linda Ikeji Blog - Alexa Rank 1M / Linda Ikeji Social: Letter To Seun Osewa Regarding Nairaland Social. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji’s Top Birthday Prayer Is To Find A Man. by uneeking(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
20th September, 2016
– Linda Ikeji turned 36 on Sept 19
– She has achieved great success but reveals her prayer is to find a man and have children.
Linda Ikeji Linda Ikeji is a Nigerian blogger, writer, entrepreneur and former model. She is best known for her blog and is the highest paid blogger in Nigeria.

– Linda Ikeji speaks on pressure to marry before 30 On Monday, Sept 19, Linda celebrated her 36th birthday and highlighted the one thing she is yet to achieve is having a man and starting a family. She said: “My prayer as I turn 36 today, is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it!”

More @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/linda-ikejis-top-birthday-prayer-is-to-find-a-man/

(1) (Reply)

Alert: Guinness Nigeria Set To Report Record N1.8 Billion Full Year Loss. / I Need Info On Delta State Social Media Handles / Police Shoot Fleeing Robbers In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.