Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! (1478 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
For many drivers, motor or auto insurance is more a pain than a benefit, with the pain partly being located in the high premiums they have to pay. But hey! There’s some good news; auto insurance protects you from personal liabilities should you be in an accident. What happens if you get hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance? If you do not have insurance either, chances are, that you will be faced with paying your own medical bills. Not cool! If you’re shown to be at fault in an accident, you may be required to pay for the repairs of the car that you hit. Fair enough, right? But not cool either, because this is money coming out from your pocket. Save yourself from uncertainties, from embarrassments, from unplanned expenditures…I bring to the table the good news about insuring your cars, buses, trucks with[b] ENSURE INSURANCE PLC.[/b]

Should you really be punished for having your car stolen or damaged?

Why should you be paid less than you insured for when a claim arises?

How quickly would you like to get back on the road after an accident?

How about a premium refund of 15% of 2years cumulative?

How about a 15% discount for all women and exclusively for men at 45 and above?

How about a replacement of your vehicle or the cash equivalent?

That’s not all!

We will not penalize you for Depreciation. You will get paid the full value of your adjusted claim.

Should you get injured in an accident while in your car, we will assist you with the payment of hospital bills up to N500, 000, while the occupants in your car get a sum aggregate of N250, 000.

You need to know that:

We settle claims promptly;

You get 15% cash back on your premiums if you make no claims after 24 months;

Female drivers receive an additional 15% discount.

DON’T JUST INSURE, PLEASE ENSURE!!!

I can be reached at: 070-5282-9300, WhatsApp inclusive.

Thank you for reading. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2016
A beautiful morning to everyone!

Need a reliable motor Insurance? Insure with Ensure.

I'm at your service for any questions
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2016

I'm at your service for any questions kiss
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2016
This answer is to my first caller. First, I feel happy that you didn't just view my thread and walk away; you took an action by calling that number. Really, from the bottom of my heart, i appreciate your call.

Ensure is not an all that NEW insurance firm. It existed as Union Assurance until 2015. It was partly bought over by Oak Spring in the UK; so we are multinational grin.

For confirmation, because I quite understand that you need to know how genuine, you may visit any of our branches @ 3, Ashabi Cole Street, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos (Ikeja Office) and 307, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Thank you for your patronage wink
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2016
We are reliable. smiley
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2016
My line is open to all. Please, call. It's QUICK and EASY.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Drive your car, truck with a total peace of mind. Insure with us today. Thank you.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by princemillla(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
What is the minimum one can pay to issure

1 Like

Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
[/b][b]
princemillla:
What is the minimum one can pay to issure

Good afternoon Sir,

It depends on the insurance cover that you want. We have various policies with competitive prices. They are:

Third Party Cover insures against potential liabilities for bodily injuries and damage to other third party automobile
occupants resulting from the ownership and use of licensed motor vehicles on Nigerian roads.

Standard Automobile Cover insures against similar risks as highlighted under the Third Party Cover as well as damages
arising from fire and from flood, (although, this is negotiable).

Classic Automobile Cover insures against similar risks as highlighted under the Third Party Cover and Standard
Automobile Cover. This cover exclusively gives up to the sum assured to cover for damages arising from fire; in a case of
accidental damages, the car owner may file for full benefits, no deductibles.

Premium Automobile Cover insures against similar risks as highlighted under the Third Party, Standard and Classic
Automobile Covers respectively. In a case of theft, a cash equivalent is paid or an outright change of car, without
depreciation (with regard to the car owner’s preference).

The prices for all covers vary, depending on the monetary value of the car except for the Third Party Cover: it has a fixed price of #5,000

Thank you. smiley
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by princemillla(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Desdemona:
[/b][b]

Good afternoon Sir,

It depends on the insurance cover that you want. We have various policies with competitive prices. They are:

Third Party Cover insures against potential liabilities for bodily injuries and damage to other third party automobile
occupants resulting from the ownership and use of licensed motor vehicles on Nigerian roads.

Standard Automobile Cover insures against similar risks as highlighted under the Third Party Cover as well as damages
arising from fire and from flood, (although, this is negotiable).

Classic Automobile Cover insures against similar risks as highlighted under the Third Party Cover and Standard
Automobile Cover. This cover exclusively gives up to the sum assured to cover for damages arising from fire; in a case of
accidental damages, the car owner may file for full benefits, no deductibles.

Premium Automobile Cover insures against similar risks as highlighted under the Third Party, Standard and Classic
Automobile Covers respectively. In a case of theft, a cash equivalent is paid or an outright change of car, without
depreciation (with regard to the car owner’s preference).

The prices for all covers vary, depending on the monetary value of the car except for the Third Party Cover: it has a fixed price of #5,000

Thank you. smiley

Thanks for your swift response.
Third party issuance just like every other vehicle insurance. I just want you to pls spell out the term attached to it. Does it also cover 12 months payback. And is your company recognized by our road agency
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
princemillla:

Third party issuance just like every other vehicle insurance. I just want you to pls spell out the term attached to it. Does it also cover 12 months payback. And is your company recognized by our road agency

It is sure recognized by the Nigerian Road Safety and is in fact insured under the NDIC. Cash-back policy of 15% premium applies if there are no claims after two years cumulative. There are no other terms aside the one I explicitly stated above or perhaps I don't understand what you mean by "the term attached''. Thank you.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
princemillla:

Some of the terms applicable for the Ensure Premium, (which some Insurance firm prefer to call Comprehensive Insurance) include:

One million 3rd party property damage

Full value for stolen vehicle(no deduction for depreciation)

Unlimited 3rd part bodily injury or death liability

No deductible on accidental damage to your car

Cash back after 24 months without a claim--15%

Discount for female drivers--15%

Discount for male drivers 45 years and above--15%

Premium payable in 6 equal installments paid monthly

Personal accident benefit for policy holder--#500, 000

Personal accident benefit for occupants of insured vehicles--#200,000

Free towing

Replacement of your vehicle or cash equivalent.

I do hope I answered your question on the terms attached.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Good morning!

Call us for a reliable motor insurance cover smiley
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Provide total security for your vehicle. Insure with us today smiley
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2016
How about a courtesy car when a claim arises? That's just one of the numerous benefits of insuring with ENSURE smiley
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2016
Are you female driver? Enjoy 15% discount on your premium wink
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Are you 45 years or above? Enjoy 15%discount on your premium?
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Protect your vehicle against the risk of fire, theft, flood...
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Don't just insure, please ENSURE.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Get rewarded for safer driving...
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2016

Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2016
One million 3rd party property damage

Full value for stolen vehicle(no deduction for depreciation)

Unlimited 3rd part bodily injury or death liability

No deductible on accidental damage to your car

Cash back after 24 months without a claim--15%

Discount for female drivers--15%

Discount for male drivers 45 years and above--15%

Premium payable in 6 equal installments paid monthly

Personal accident benefit for policy holder--#500, 000

Personal accident benefit for occupants of insured vehicles--#200,000

Free towing

Replacement of your vehicle or cash equivalent.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Call us today for a reliable motor insurance policy...
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Call us today for a reliable motor insurance policy...
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
For many drivers, motor or auto insurance is more a pain than a benefit, with the pain partly being located in the high premiums they have to pay. But hey! There’s some good news; auto insurance protects you from personal liabilities should you be in an accident. What happens if you get hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance? If you do not have insurance either, chances are, that you will be faced with paying your own medical bills. Not cool! If you’re shown to be at fault in an accident, you may be required to pay for the repairs of the car that you hit. Fair enough, right? But not cool either, because this is money coming out from your pocket. Save yourself from uncertainties, from embarrassments, from unplanned expenditures…I bring to the table the good news about insuring your cars, buses, trucks with[b] ENSURE INSURANCE PLC.[/b]

That’s not all!

We will not penalize you for Depreciation. You will get paid the full value of your adjusted claim.

Should you get injured in an accident while in your car, we will assist you with the payment of hospital bills up to N500, 000, while the occupants in your car get a sum aggregate of N250, 000.

You need to know that:

We settle claims promptly;

You get 15% cash back on your premiums if you make no claims after 24 months;

Female drivers receive an additional 15% discount.

DON’T JUST INSURE, PLEASE ENSURE!!!

I can be reached at: 070-5282-9300, WhatsApp inclusive.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello!!

Don't get that car on the road without an insurance cover. smiley
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Call, text or whatsapp 07052829300 for a comprehensive insurance cover.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2016

I'm at your service for any questions
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2016
Call, text or whatsapp 07052829300 for a comprehensive insurance cover.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Hello!!

Don't get that car on the road without an insurance cover.
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good afternoon!
Re: Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Get an insurance cover for your automobile today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Manual Transmissions Really Safer And Easier To Maintain Than Auto? / Car Custom Papers / Mercedes-benz Premieres $1.7million Arrow 460 Granturismo Luxury Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.